User avatar

AliceRose

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 1)

    I thought that this was really good :) I really liked how much detail you went into about Clay, although I would like to know a tad bit more about ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I'll Ruin Her

    Whoa :shock: . I did NOT see that one coming. Her mother? Damn, that sucks. If it's yours, I'm really sorry that something like that happened to you. No one ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I am Mentally Ill

    WOW!! I thought that that was excellent!! I really like how you "tried" to explain how her hair was, how you said that it was something you had to see ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    OH MY GODDNESS!!! I really like this story so far, and usually I'm not the kind of girl who goes for that kind of thing. I really like the way ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: First Chapter of My Romantic Comedy

    I was not going to be able to write for a while for I was sick. I would write it, either, "because I was sick", or "for a while, for ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Little Girl in the Basement

    When we first got to the castle a month ago, I immediately fed Pink the most extravagant dinner the poor thing probably had. If I had written that, I would've ...

    Apr 15, 2009


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality