User avatar

Al3xx

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    She lay pale and covered in sweat that reflected the candlelight dancing along the walls. Her dirty, blonde hair surrounded her in damp locks. Her eyelids fluttered tiredly. Her mouth ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets: Prolouge

    I really like the imagery in this :O I thought this was going to be some sappy romance prologue but it was actually kinda cool :O the whole action/tension type ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [14]

    This story is actually amazing! :O I've been hooked on it since the first chapter xD I love the way this whole story has developed. The first part was so ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Earth Driven-Prologue

    Hey dude :D This piece is really enjoyable :D I like the whole plotline and the way it ends at the end, it would really make you want to read ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Haunted

    This is so unique :D :D I like it :D I love the whole thing about Olivia being some haunted pretty girl with some terrible, scary baggage where she's being ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - Charmed Devils

    Heyy Your story is well writen :) Everything is described in this prologue and in some ways you two have managed to describe everyone and their situation in just this ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Allured Chapter 4

    The whole day I felt everything, everything she was feeling. I felt her curiosity and excitement as we watched the soldiers training in air combat. Her happiness when a small ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Allured - chapter two and three

    I realyyy still like this :D :D It's so original and definitely different then the usual fairy stories that are out this year. Your characters are so original and there's ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Allured - a fantasy love story chapter one

    I like this :D Everything is so vivid and you wrote it in such a way that you can imagine every scene and live it :L The only problem were ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch. 1

    I love this :D The descriptions are perfect, it's like I can picture everything that goes on. The opening is fantastic, it drags the reader in and completely sets the ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: E's Diary - Chapter 1

    Hey sorry for the late review :) I was kinda busy buuuttt Im here now so let's get cracking!! :D Well first things first, Yes I like where this is ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...

    Hey...I like the idea, sounds good and interesting. So I'm interested in how you develop it :) Well you don't have issues in grammar, that I'm aware of, but there ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Take My Breath- Chapter 1 (and edited Prologue)

    Intrigued. This is a good chapter and I like the characterization :) the only problem is, in the first paragraph of the first chapter Don was talking about Religion class ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blame it on the rain pt.1

    Hey honey :P Well thank you for your awesome reviews so I'm going to review you back :D Well first thing's first...red is the correction.blue is grammar correction. A street ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Still Want You

    haha this is cute :D I LOVE the lyrics :D :D they capture emotion and of course the fact that they're funny makes it appealing. It sucks the way you ...

    Jul 25, 2010


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead