User avatar

Ahnleh

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I love you too

    I really liked this. I thought it was fun to read, even if it did take a moment to get used to. I really like how the left side could ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No-one Knows

    I really liked this. I like shorter poems most of the time and I really connected with this piece. I think my favorite bit has to be: You hide everything ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: The Boy who was very wise

    I really loved this! I laughed at the end because I can see my parents doing that to me. I do agree that the moral wasn't in the same style ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just Another Day

    I liked this piece. With a lot of the other songs, poems, etc. that explain what awful things are going on in their lives, they say things like asking why ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 8

    This is really good, and I'm excited to see if anything more happens with the Lavena bit. There are only a few typos that I caught that you should probably ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon of the Sea:Chapter 6

    This is really good work. I love the story line and can't wait to see how it all plays out. :) There are a few small typos that I would ...

    Sep 3, 2011


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus