-
Re: Sands (Part 1)
One quick thing. You sure use f--- a lot... I think it might be overused.
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 4: Despair
I said thank you because he pointed me to my room. He had helped me out in my stay at the HQ. I also understand the pace issue. This is ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: The Teachers (a screenplay) [part 1]
Holy WOW! That is long. Sorry but I am not a serious reader, so I won't be reading it all. At first, I was going to say that the SOUND ...
Jan 26, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Prologue
What you said... xD Thanks for the review. I really appreciate it.
Jan 19, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Firstly I love war stories/films. I am not a big grammar nerd this the main thing I spotted. The relentless woodlands of Northern Vietnam were almost too much to bear ...
Jan 15, 2011 -
Re: Fury
This is interesting! It has a personal feel to it even though it is fictional. You should carry on with this and make it into a story about a girl ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Journal Entry #1
Interesting entry. These is a little confusing because I don't usually read this kind of writing. Nice job though! :)
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Day after day
Quite lengthy. Keep it up!
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: 'Spandangters'~ A Naruto fanfiction
Haha! This is hilarious. Keep it up! These are so funny, I cracked up on the spot. The spandex thing = GENIOUS. Sorry if I sound insane, but this is ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Friends
Adequate poem. This doesn't have much of a rhythm to it, but it is a good base. Keep writing on and you will soon find your path.
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape
After I edited the ending to the story, I added a completely different story! I hope you like it! I know I did. :)
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 1: Surprise!
Chapter 3 is out if you would like to read it, anyone! It is the most action-packed chapter yet. It will surely meet your needs! Well, possibly. :P
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3 is now out, if you would like to check it out! :) I think it is the most action-packed chapter yet.
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Modern to Medival prologue
Also, I would recommend that you add more to it. This is more of a prologue than a first chapter. Just change the name to Modern to Medieval - Prologue ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Three Troops - Chapter 3: The Escape
What you said. :P I understand what you mean. This chapter was in a rush. I was bored and felt like putting some serious action into it! I am going ...
Jan 10, 2011
