User avatar

Aeropostale

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I never like my name

    Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! This is a very imaginative short story. I hope. :P Great job with the storyline and everything! This is very interesting and it shows how people can ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    My name is Chelsea Groves. I hear the screams of the dying, the living calling to their friends, and the sound of ripping flesh, as the vampires massacred the innocents. ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Modern to Medival prologue

    Awesome story! I do believe you rushed it though. The plot is very interesting, and will definitely attract some readers. The main problem that I see is that there are ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Wheelman

    Well, the chapters are extremely short. You also cannot tell who is saying what... These are most of the errors. Interesting storyline though. Lots of shootings. Haha, also there was, ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue- Iris Carter

    This is the best story I have read on this website! Just like the post above, I was immersed from the first letter to the last period! This is a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nobles and Beggars *Part 1*

    Damion Kale lounged comfortably in a gilded chair of brass - I find that gilded means gold-plated. Why not just make it gold? - , the needle-sharp point of a ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Break

    Awesome idea! I am not claiming a rip, but this is kind of similar to Call of Duty: Black Ops. In the campaign, Alex Mason is interrogated in a sub-lethal ...

    Jan 6, 2011


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin