-
Re: The Song of the Divine
Oh thanks Pickle! This was meant to be more of a tale, and it will be included in my novel, as it will be very important, but thanks. Did you ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Song of the Divine
Thank you KotN!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #4
Thanks again AoD!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Despair
Hehe! I liked those lymerics! The second is a little bit out of rhythm, and the title is spelt wrong, but aside frm that I loved it!
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #14
Thanks both of you! You were right with the translation, I rewrote that. It took a moment to adapt the rest with it, but it was worth it. Thanks both ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #14
So not a lot of interest, lol. OK, no more after this.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod
I'm thinking of doing a short story series featuring Milkman and Postman, what ya' think?
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod
Hehe! Me to, in a strange, twisted way.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Pidgeon Wars: The Land of Nod
lol, thanks everyone!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #3
Oh thanks Summer! Just a quick warning: The rest up to about 7 or 8 are quite frankly, terrible. But thanks anyway!
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #1
Hehe! Thnaks Summer. Not a long comment, thanks for the crit.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?
What are they about?
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
Roger sharpened a stick at both ends I don't geddit...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Rum Diary
This sounds good, what is the story like? Is there like a main plot?
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: EverWayward #6
Thanks once again! I'll PM you with everytihng else...
Mar 16, 2008
