User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #3

    Ye sure I'll have a look--promise!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #3

    lol thanks i have no idea how i get so many reviews! bigbadbear was the first to read #1 and he's become quite a good mate on the site! im ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #3

    Wow first fan! I've been working on this story for over a year but you should have seen some of the crap I was coming up with to begin with, ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    I don't realy know what to say here, I've had some great advice, and very clearly to sides to my style. OK, some of you hate it. Many of you ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Why in the world are goblins Arabs!? erm... wtf? Who said anything about Arabs? Please Reply lol

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    You are all so kind!! Thank you everyone!! Just a couple of things, sir wozzel, sombrely is the uk spelling, somberly is the american. The Guardian isn't Aedomir's title (it ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    OO, well done so far, this could be a very good piece. I like your tense and pace, they fit together very well, and as far as writing is going, ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alexandrite Chapter one: Aλλαγή part one

    How the goodness do you pronounce Aλλαγή? Really good so far Moderator: Please do not curse! Thanks.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    Thanks a lot for the review, and for the donation! The first one was supposed to be The Immortals but I pressed submit before I noticed it. Oh well, thanks ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Thanks, I'll post part 2 to chapter 1 soon. It will be around the same length, 700 words or so. It might be quite sad though... that's all I'm saying... ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    I am so pleased with the responses I have been getting, thanks, both of you. You're tough when it comes to grammar! But fair call, it seems a lot more ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Thanks again, that dying thing was really irritaing me! Wow you're great, I'll change it to pg-13 if I can.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I think that the joke was wuite funny, but I think you could actually make this into a nice novella if you work on it and puit some effort in.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    Great piece, you captured the intense moments of Halo brilliantly. I would say that the battle scen was slightly short, which is what tends to happen when you write such ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    Thank you so very much! When you said about dying, isn't that when you dye something a colour? I don't know but thankyou for the wonderful review! No one has ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier