User avatar

Aedomir

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well said Kang! He thinks he is so good. It is a combination of LotR, Star Wars and the Dragon Rider chronicles. Oh, and rubbish. :wink: -Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Yes, :-) I think this should be locked now, unless you want to be a fool for another 11 DAYS! -Mark

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Heart of Life

    Thanks Jack. I was unsure about the whole descriptive piece, maybe I should have gone for more plot... Thanks once again, -Mark

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Book Thief

    I'm reading it now, it's great! Such an original style. I love it.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Paolini is one of those writers you just want to grab my the neck, strangle and scream at, while burning his manuscipts and books, throwing Lord of the Rings at ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Heart of Life

    Wow thank you everyone! Thanks very much and great advice. I must edit this :wink:. Thanks! -Mark

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thanks, Runawaythoughts. You might nto want to tell people that, but I will give your piece a look.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    You cynic, ha!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thank you for the reviews everyone! Mortality >> I would be more grateful if you could expand onto why you didn't like it, as it stands it isn't ver helpful. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Extract (EDITED: again)

    Thanks Azila! I missed all those sily mistakes, thanks. I noticed I do a lot of telling actually, I really need to expand that. Thanks very much, ~Mark {edited, again!}

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thank you very much! I am proud of myself now :-D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Freezing in Here

    I love it! That was briliantly bad that it was... good!

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Extract (EDITED: again)

    Thank you! It doesn't make sense because there is a crucial chapter before this that I haven't posted. The two men in the hut were supposed to be the new ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Legend of Drizzt

    Tut tut... do I sense a lack of Lord of the Rins loyalty here? Hehe, just kidding. I must read this, it looks great.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Many Sides of Life

    Aedomir--WTF stands for What The F*** I know that, but I was wondering how it was relevant, but I am sure it is, hehe!

    Mar 31, 2008


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara