User avatar

AdrianaConnor

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breakable - Ch. 1 (Part 1)

    ... Wow. I really like this story, omgsh mikey. I loved the way that you weren't afraid to tell it like it was, you know? You weren't afraid to show ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Urban Guerrilla

    It's people like you that make this website worth waiting through the five minutes that it takes to load up. I love it when there're poems in here that I ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Preface

    Wow. Just, wow. I really liked this, ashleylee. First of all, I loved the title. I haven't even read the next parts of the book yet, and I can already ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: with the sweat of your brow (1/2)

    I thought that this was brilliant, Kylan. Usually, when there's a story with a lot of details and similes, it bores me after all, but I couldn't stop reading story ...

    Mar 28, 2009


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend