User avatar

AdrianaConnor

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 5)

    I hate you, wookie. What did you do to Jacob? :evil: I'm going to try to zoom through this critique, so I can get onto the next chapter, but we ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 4)

    Yo, wookie! Wazzup? I really enjoyed this chapter. It kind of showed that, while Hail doesn't particularly enjoy stealing, she's got a bit of a cavalier attitude about it, since ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: College Essays

    Hola! I haven't been on YWS since the beginning of the summer; it feels good to be back. I immediately noticed your post, since my brother is writing a college ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 10

    Whoa damn, Wren! I really didn't expect that. You just stabbed a seventy-odd-year-old man, girl! Great. Now I'm talking to characters from books. Just brilliant. I took stock of the ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Echo (Chapter Three)

    Wow... This story was freaking awesome. I read through the two chapters before this, as well, and it really dragged me in from the start. There were some things that ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 3)

    Hey, wookie! Wazzup? First off, I just want to say that this chapter was pretty cool. There were two things that really stood out to me: Hail's pants catching on ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 9

    May I say this for the, oh, twelve hundredth time? YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME, KJ. I loved this chapter because, once again, you got in touch with real human emotions. ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Guardian of the Elements

    Welcome to YWS, Bree! I really like where you're going with your story so far; it sounds pretty cool. Gaia, Anemos, and Deilos seem nice, and Kapnos seems pretty badass. ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 8

    Even if I had just gotten out of my month-long writer's block, I wish like hell that I had just screwed over my story and read this the moment you ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: -Inconcessus- Twenty

    For some reason, whenever I come back onto this site after a while away, I always end up reading your story, Ash. I've only been away for about two weeks ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 7

    There are no words to describe the pure awesomeness of this story. Straight to critiquing: There has to be some kind of mistake, I thought wildly. That was probably a ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 2)

    Hey, wookielover17! Thanks for the PM; I probably wouldn't have realized that this was up here if you hadn't told me. Now both Hail and Jake can make things explode ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: black ink

    ... Holy shit! Wow, Cap'n. This story was... incredible. There weren't too many grammatical issues in your writing. I'm just going to point out a few things I noticed, whether ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Licious

    Hola, purplepastelpretty, mi amiga, que tal? Er... sorry. I laspe into Spanish a lot. It looks like you've got a good idea for a children's book here. I'm just thinking... ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Learning the Truth (Chapter 1)

    Hi! I just want to start off by saying that I thought your story was very interesting. The whole thing about Jake and Hail running away from the orphanage and ...

    Jun 25, 2009


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester