Random avatar

Adaijah98

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: World

    Oh I'm sorry I thought The edited version came through haha thanks

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: World

    Lol thank you some of my poems I change into songs so this could be either or. Haha and the person below told me to change payed to paid and ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: All Roses Have Thorns

    I really enjoyed your poem. It was short and sweet and was easy to read. I loved how you included the symbolic meaning of the roses. It was very informative ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: All Roses Have Thorns

    I really enjoyed your poem. It was short and sweet and was easy to read. I loved how you included the symbolic meaning of the roses. It was very informative ...

    Sep 21, 2016


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl