z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

World

by Adaijah98


You love me like I

Made you

Asked you

Paid you

What is this all for?

You love me like you

Hate the world 


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
485 Reviews


Points: 21027
Reviews: 485

Donate
Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:41 pm
Elijah wrote a review...



King here

I can not really say a lots for this, mostly because I am no good with lyrics and the shortest types of writings and also because I think the work is too short to have something so long to tell about it.

I tried to sing this in very different ways and tones, maybe changed the speed of how I read the lines also but times to times it was not flowing very well. I am not a pro into writing this specific 'way' but I think it needs the double check. Anyways, you are new so before I forget what I needed to start this very short review with, welcome to YWS and hope you improve and like it here. Everyone is different so we expect to see something different each time someone new posts their first work, this way we understand a bit about the author and their own style.

I hope to see more of you and your improvement. I do not know if you will be writing only lyrics which I do not review but maybe I need a bit of a change also.

Before I end the review, the fourth line has a bit of a mistake. Payed needs to be paid.



Random avatar
Adaijah98 says...


Lol thank you some of my poems I change into songs so this could be either or. Haha and the person below told me to change payed to paid and you told me to do other wise I'm so confused



Elijah says...


I said the same the one below me said.


Random avatar
Adaijah98 says...


Oh I'm sorry I thought The edited version came through haha thanks



User avatar
18 Reviews


Points: 83
Reviews: 18

Donate
Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:22 am
GeorgiaMasonIII wrote a review...



Oooh. Short but sweet! Because of the brevity, I don't have much to say, but I'll try. I like that this song doesn't have to be any longer than it already is. Short songs are hard to do right. However, the word "payed" should be spelled "paid". I would also put a question mark after "What is this all for". That's all I have. Nice little song!





I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short