Random avatar

Abigail

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Would You Understand?

    That was very intreging! (Did I even spell it right? :) ) I got kind of confused whether or not he ws thinking or talking at first, but I loved ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: I haven't decided on a title. Sorry.

    Sorry! This story should have gone in action, not short stories. Sorry!

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: I haven't decided on a title. Sorry.

    Sorry! This story should have gone in action, not short stories. Sorry!

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All the World is Glass

    That is so beautiful! I've never read anything quite like it before! Thanks. :)

    Dec 8, 2011


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi