Random avatar

47998

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Castaway

    I like how you started your story with a hook that had action. I can also tell that you showed not tell because you can tell in the begging how ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Riches to Rags

    I like how you hook is very intresting by how you make it sound. I wonder if you could have spaced out your paragraphs so it would make it flow ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rice

    I like how you had a wonderful ending an he got what he wanted rice. I like your hook but i wonder if you could decribe it more.I also like ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Culture Re: The Rebellious Confucian

    Your story was really good the only thing i would try to fix is the beginning sentence because i fell that you need a good hook so you can grave ...

    Mar 14, 2016


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley