User avatar

14fancycheer

Unwanted_Secret

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tongue In Cheek

    I really like this. It was a nice read and the imagery was very good. Keep writing you have a lot of talent.

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Human

    Thank you very much for the advice, though I apologise for not responding sooner I have been on in a while. I'm kinda regretting no proofreading but at the same ...

    Mar 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Human

    Thank you so much for the advice (though I'd like to claim autocorrect for the second one), I suck at grammar and spelling. I also very glad you liked it ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Human

    Wow, thank you so much. I wasn't expecting such positive feedback. This is one of the first times I've shared my work, so it really means a lot to hear ...

    Dec 28, 2017


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser