Random avatar

0o0BumbleeBee0o0

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's pissing me off, but i think i love you

    well thank you very much. :) It's just my style. and i don't really think you have the license to tell me what's wrong or right. I'm not exactly looking ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's pissing me off, but i think i love you

    hey that's no problem. It's a lot more complicated than i make it seem, I was getting really mad and i wrote that to him....but i couldn't send it so ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why?

    Thank you so much. I will maybe try and improve it. His mom wants me to read it at his funeral. But everytime I think of it, I burst into ...

    Feb 24, 2009


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester