Random avatar

0o0BumbleeBee0o0

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It has Always Been You.

    Hey! I'm Isabelle, Isi for shortness thank you very much! I love this poem, I can totally relate! Just one thing that kinda bugged me a lil bit... It is ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: “Full stop”

    Wow! This is extremely educational. I didn't even know that guys had trouble talking to girls! I thought it was the opposite. I suppose it goes both ways :) All ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blind - Chapter 22

    OMGILOVEITSOMUCHICANTBELIEVEHOWAWESOMEITIS! Ok sorry. I hope you can decipher it. I LOVE NATHANIEL! He is DEFINETLY my favorite! =) I would say that the plot is underdeveloped, but then I would ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hand In Hand

    I IMMENSELY LOVE THIS POEM! Has to be my favorite so far! I love the simple yet complex theme. And the unique way that you said it. It made me ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    I think this is a very good start. And like the person above me said, it needs some work. I would suggest rewriting certain parts and giving us a clearer ...

    Jan 23, 2009


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca