-
Re: It has Always Been You.
Hey! I'm Isabelle, Isi for shortness thank you very much! I love this poem, I can totally relate! Just one thing that kinda bugged me a lil bit... It is ...
Apr 29, 2009 -
Re: “Full stop”
Wow! This is extremely educational. I didn't even know that guys had trouble talking to girls! I thought it was the opposite. I suppose it goes both ways :) All ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Blind - Chapter 22
OMGILOVEITSOMUCHICANTBELIEVEHOWAWESOMEITIS! Ok sorry. I hope you can decipher it. I LOVE NATHANIEL! He is DEFINETLY my favorite! =) I would say that the plot is underdeveloped, but then I would ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Hand In Hand
I IMMENSELY LOVE THIS POEM! Has to be my favorite so far! I love the simple yet complex theme. And the unique way that you said it. It made me ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Teotranee (wrking title)
I think this is a very good start. And like the person above me said, it needs some work. I would suggest rewriting certain parts and giving us a clearer ...
Jan 23, 2009
