User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    Well, I guess maybe in the morning early in the morning.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Enders

    The prolouge dosen't really give any information...none at all. I guess I'll have to wait untill you post the first chapter to crit anything.....

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: CATTAPILLAR. the uncut version

    Yes, if you want your story to to really get a reader's attention try including more than just one paragraph.

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Under the city

    This is a pretty good plot but like everybody said it needs some editing and revising. Remember always capatalize an "I" when it is by itself. Also remember to put ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the Horde

    Yes creativity is always important but, grammar and spelling is also crutial to a good story. The plot is good but, it seems like you have many stories posted already. ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Falling

    Like almost everybody else said: WOW! This is really good. It's a fast paced poem and it's pretty deep too. This must mean you look at life from a pretty ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The secret journal of Animus.

    Thanks for the advice. This will really help out because I have read it over and over and it felt kind of hollow in a way. It does lack in ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This is a Poem

    Heh I agree Matt Bellamy it is an interesting Idea. Like I said about your poem: Batteries I like poems if they are unique and creative and this was one ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Batteries

    This poem was...different but in a good way. I don't really like mushy love poems and some are just too deep and emotional to me but this one states the ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shaman- violently edited. (critique wanted!!!)

    Then get writing cause I'm bored and I want to read something...(No pressure)

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shaman-revised

    Since everyone has already nit-picked at the grammar I will simply comment. This is a type of story I haven't read in a while I'm normally reading about dragons and ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Very Short Showing Work

    Good description and no spelling mistakes that I can see. I have to say this is pretty good. It's confusing but thats only because of the short start. I'll be ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: new project, title still pending... (III)

    Ah, now the fantasy plot is unfolding. I've been waiting for this for a while. I almost thought you gave up on the story. You have gotten me hooked I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lucidity

    The black rose was right it was perfect in description giving it a very depressing feel. Forgive me of my ignorance but, is this going to be continued?

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: new project, title pending... (I)

    erggg I wish I had spell check. There is a spell check feature in this forum. You can use that.[/b]

    Dec 6, 2005


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality