User avatar

*Twilight*

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Unknown

    This seems like it will be pretty thrilling in the next couple of chapters. I love suspense I think that suspense it key to thrillers because thrillers don't ues blood ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shaman- violently edited. (critique wanted!!!)

    This is still going strong. The description is very well done and all of the earleir events are tying together nicely. I like the details of his transformation too the ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shaman-revised

    I love anything paranormal it is sort of a magnet to me I can't stay away from this stuff. I'm quite familiar with shamans so the story wasn't confusing to ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lucidity

    It's not ignorant to ask someone if they will continue a piece of work! (It's a perfectly logical question to ask, in fact ) Once "The Great Hammer of Inspiration" ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: new project, title still pending...(II)

    Kyle stared vilely back at her as if she was Darth Vader himself. This right here was my favorite line. I loved it. That is the reason I like your ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: new project, title pending... (I)

    made him feel very small, like a spec of dirt on a squished ant. I like the way you use unique descriptions I've never heard of this one before. I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    Bravo Halloween, I loved it! The reason I like this is because it consists of four things that I like in a story. 1: Suspense 2: The lack of big ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Hitchhikers Guide Style Story

    This was pretty good. I can't give you a comment concerning the style of your story and the style of hitchhikers guide because I've never read the book I havent ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters (Part 1)

    I really liked this. For some reason I love stories placed in dark mysterious places and I love suspense. (Which is exactly why I'm such a huge m.night shamalyn fan) ...

    Nov 29, 2005


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon