User avatar

*DaughteroftheMoon*

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sister child

    She is my phoenix, rising from the ashes of an old year, ak past life, a neglected child. She There are some spelling mistakes here. ak should probably be a. ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocently Guilty

    Salem, Massachusetts November 5, 1692 The Salem Witch Trials. Interesting, its a time that I have studied into. Branches whipped her face, arms and legs as she ran. The roughened, ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I would rather...

    This poem is really short. I get the jest of it, but I think that you could develop this a bit more. You're basically saying the same message every line. ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tissue For Your Tears?

    You have some great rhythm and flow in this poem. There were a few spelling mistakes that have already been mentioned. I care for you tirelessly When sickness siezes; For ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ghosts of Time

    Okay, here goes. You could write this poem with stanzas or you could keep it the way you have it. Either way its your choice and it works. Its could ...

    Jan 6, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'