Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 pm
lilymoore says...

I don't know if we've stopped using the Poetry/Short Story Databases now or what the deal is with that but I tried to get to several different Emily Dickinson poems and got this error message:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /_config-rating.php on line 27: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'admin_young19'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Error connecting to mysql

Of course the fact that this is supposed to be British Literature and we're studying Dickenson is actually more problematic to me than anything else but oh well.

If it helps at all, I'm on Internet Explorer.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 pm
Light_Devil! says...

Apparently, I can't get gifts. I'm not entirely sure why this is so, but... yes, you get the general gist of the matter. Is there any way to fix this? :/
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 am
lilymoore says...

Light_Devil! wrote:Apparently, I can't get gifts. I'm not entirely sure why this is so, but... yes, you get the general gist of the matter. Is there any way to fix this? :/

More than likely, the problem comes from the underscore in your name. If I recall correctly, there was an issue with someone else who had a username with an underscore in it and suddenly their page didn't exist.. Or it could be the exclamation point. It's not that we don't want you have gifts, it just happens like that.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:01 am
View Likes
OverEasy says...

Yeah Dono can't receive them either, because of the exclamation point I think :( Er... Buscador! can't. Lol
Life is for living.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 pm
Firearris says...

Yeah, that bug has been around for awhile. Members with special characters in their usernames can't receive gifts and such. I remember Chibibo had a similar problem, because he had symbols in his previous username including backwards letters. And as Overeasy said, Buscador! can't receive gives because of the exclamation.
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Rosendorn says...

It seems there's a glitch in the nomination system. I accidentally received a nomination for Reviewer II, when I shouldn't have been able to get one because I already had the badge. I now have two Reviewer II badges!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm
lilymoore says...

Whoah, Rosey! That is officially the coolest glitch ever! Just throwing that out there.

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 am
Jagged says...

The chatroom just glitched weirdly, as you can see here:
Spoiler! :

Pretty much, it went all "v v v v v v v v v" on us.
Vulcan logged on. He's the [v v v v v v v v has entered] here. Glitch stopped about ten seconds after that, and on refresh he was back to normal name, just as we were able to talk normally again.
Glitch also affected the people that were in Conference Room J at the time, as well as PMs.
Chatlog also shows the "v v v v v".
Lumi: they stand no chance against the JAG SAFETY BLANKET

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:28 pm
silented1 says...

The poetry database doesn't work. It gave me like a myslq error thing.

This is all it is:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /_config-rating.php on line 27: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'admin_young19'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Error connecting to mysql

And I get it from any poem that I click onto read.
[quote]If it's arguable, then it probably is." - Xeriana X

Link to my will review for food thread: topic71713.html

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Revolving door glitch. Again. About 3am my time. Second time in one night. It's been going for about 20 minutes. Could a mod please come into chat if you're on at the time of this post and fix it?

Edit: Nevermind. Fixed.....for the moment.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 am
Idraax says...

Weird rooms with lots of people in them. Lasted only for a little while. Here's the screen-shot.
Alezrani

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 am
Nate says...

Not a bug idraax; just a user or a chat mod goofing around. Also, the 99 is part of Z's name. That's why there is still a "- 1" after it. Thanks for reporting it though. I have a good feeling as to who did that...

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 am
Idraax says...

Okkkkk.....I'm kinda confused, but I'll take your word for it...thanks! :D
Alezrani

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Jenthura says...

Recently, the smiley bar was replaced by a reviewer's checklist. I was okay with this. However, something else happened around that time. Below the small smiley bar, there is a link, "View more smilies". This link no longer works for me.

Upon clicking it, a new window will open, showing all the little smilies in their fun. Before, I could click the smiley and it would pop up on the text box right here. Now, though, it just doesn't work.
I tried dragging on of them into the text box, but that only achieves this: posting.php?mode=smilies&f=323#

Help?
-ж-Ж-ж-

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky