Ruby Reviewers

Ruby Reviewers

The Red Team

  • 5 forum topics
  • 52 wall posts
  • Created Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:11 pm

← Back to Forum

Team Name

26 posts in this topic.

  1. Vote here and submit your options as a team name! There are quite a lot of different themes we could go for, or simply picking a pun!
  2. How about Team Firework? They're pretty common in celebrating the new year!
  3. I would like to suggest Team Ruby but I also like Team Firework
  4. Team Rose. I like Team Ruby, too!
  5. Sorry for double post, but the Ruby Reviewers!
  6. Red Aces
  7. What About Team Iron man? It seems fitting since Iron man's suit is mostly red.
  8. I got another one! Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies Lol
  9. Yassss @Cassie_List Rubber Duckies 4 life
  10. @LZPianoGirl yasssss
  11. Red onions
  12. Oooh I always like food names @alliyah
  13. The Radical Radioactive Red-Ruby Reviewers
  14. I like the sound of Team Iron Man.
  15. My favorites are Ruby Reviewers and Team Firework!!


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson