Magazine

by writerlovers

hi everyone I'm 15 and would like to start a magazine to help people get though there day and stuff like that I'm not really a good writing but have a lot to say but I'm interested in photography so all I need are people that lover writing I want to share stories so people that are going though something can read my magazine (and who's ever interested) have a laugh or make them feel like there not the only ones going though that type of thingĀ 

MysteriousNorge wrote a review...

You need to identify what your audience would want to see. Do they like art? Food? Literature? Photography? Photography it is!

Take interesting pictures like the sun setting, animals, plants, etc. Put a short description on soem of the photos that will amuse them.

Sorry if I wasn't that much of a helper. However, I hope this kinda helps you. I would want to buy your magazine when it's printed soon.

P.S: You could also put advice in your magazine. That could help people who are under the weather.

writerlovers says...

That's a really good idea and also was wondering if anyone was interested in writing voluntarily for my magazine

Roundsquare wrote a review...

Sounds like a great idea. Firstly you need to identity your target audience. That will help you figure out what on earth you're going to put in your magazine. If you want to reach out to kids, you could focus on toys, throwing fun birthday bashes and so on. If you'r reaching out to teens you might want to focus on dating and relationships. I think you get the gist. It helps that you're great with the camera. Its always nice to supplement a great article with awesome pictures. You're particularly interested in inspiring people, so Id suggest interviewing people who have gone through some tough times and came out of them on top. You could also interview successful people and ask them how they became successful so that your readers can improve their own lives and become successful too. Good luck.

writerlovers says...

Thanks I was thinking the some thing r u interested in writing for my voluntarily magazine

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe