z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

We Need to Take Her to The Grave

by sulamitandebirhan


We Need To Take Her To The Grave

She needs to go asap man. She stresses me out, causes me to question why she even existed.Her use is over when we started learning fews of the basics ,that i use now my- self .Some  of lessons we as society don't even use day to day .I hope you know who am talking about ,if not let me introduce her to you .I don’t know her last name but i do know her middle name she is math her middle name is stress , yeah she is quiet the character. I have knowing her for a while now but over this couple of weeks i became close .And boy did i know her from all the talks that has been said about her.She is well let me say different then what people say about her .I had to face her and tell her to not take over my health issue ,yes she did try to control my health and how i breathed.I told her hands of my life,she has attitude .she needs to go i hate her from the bottom of my heart .i want to barrie her .I live 4 minute away from cemetery so i have to go and do what i got to do.She dead to me .


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
1232 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 1232

Donate
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:32 pm
MailicedeNamedy wrote a review...



Hi sulamitandebirhan,

Mailice here with a short review! :D

The title was quite unusual and also the text developed into an interesting little arc of suspense when you reach a certain point and finally understand what exactly it is about. I thought it was a mistake at the beginning, but you can see it clearly when reading.

Apart from the title, which I really liked, I'm also a big fan of the story. I like how the tone reads in a good and rushed tone, like it's just a matter of time to get there and solve the problem. It also made me feel at times as if the text was something like a message on WhatsApp or the like because it is written in that tone. The few abbreviations you insert also help immensely to make it seem like such an online message. The humorous aspect is always there and you notice it from the first moment.

One minor problem I've seen is punctuation and grammar in general. Sometimes it seems as if you wrote the story within a few minutes, which means that some mistakes have accumulated. It really disturbs the flow of the reading. I would recommend that once you have written something, you put it aside for a while until you publish it, and then read it through again so that you can find the mistakes with a clear head. Otherwise, it shows a bit of a rush, which is rather negative for the reader.

One small point I would like to make: as soon as you show that this is about "Math", I would write it in capital letters, because it is a "name" that you are presenting here.

Otherwise, it was a funny, short story.

Have fun writing!

Mailice




User avatar
28 Reviews


Points: 1670
Reviews: 28

Donate
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:28 pm
MadilynReads wrote a review...



Ok wow! I am laughing so hard. I am assuming that the weird grammar and punctuation is on purpose and really makes it seem like you are rebelling against math even a little bit by doing that. This is funny. Good Job. I especially like the part where you bring up the fact that no one even uses a lot of the math subjects in days to day life. And yes I am writing this review to procrastinate doing my homework. ;-;



Random avatar


I am rebelling against her ,but she seems to win the battle !( i might do an updated version because i seem to do better these days lol)
thank you for the review



User avatar
33 Reviews


Points: 837
Reviews: 33

Donate
Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:25 am
piyaliarchives wrote a review...



Hi!
Yes. I agree. I wholeheartedly agree >.<
Maths is the subject which stresses me out more than my brother, so that's something. But the difference between you and me is that I don't even try dude. I don't even know wth is going on in my maths class rn. Watch my study late at night lmao.
And you are right. She dead to me -_-
That was my feeling. And in grammar, there are only a few mistakes, like capitalization of "I"

Thanks!

Ps: Can I accompany you to the grave? I would gladly do.



Random avatar


it's a real problem when you find things that annoy you more than your brother lol. thank you for your review !




cron
"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel