z

Young Writers Society



Fall of Fences of Limit

by skycaptainrobb89


What will you do If such ThIngs KeEp you in being what you dreamed to be?

Uncertain.But I mysElf IsoLate those things let a fence or wall obscure you for a moment but not forever!,jump on it,wreck it, let no secret or some dumb discrimination block your road to success.

For Instance when your the most dumbest known writer on your neigbhor

SimpLy work Hard(if your Passionate on it)and Prove them WrONg.

Another is when you've come to know that what ever you do your art works are'nt improving,then go to some experts or visit the nearest museum or simply browse a book that would enrich your passoin for art!

In life There isnt a Millionare in overnight work!career of succes takes a long perseve time of work.just work things right!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
112 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 112

Donate
Wed May 21, 2008 7:12 pm



I have no idea what this is or why you posted it. I think you should delete it.

Hopefully I'm not being too harsh, but YWS isn't for junk like that.





The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price