growing up is a beast that must be tamed within me, thrashing and punishing. a poison that infects my brain to the extent of physical pain. a curse upon the world that denies humans thought that once comforted them and held them together in their sleep. a scalpel that cuts into my character. blood, my essence, and emotion squirt out in a fountain of shame, with the constant tiny incisions of reflection. why must the mind deny itself knowledge so crucial to its existence. why can i not establish a thought, ever questioning its validity. why am i cursed with my mind. why am i consistently punishing myself. why is the mind such a burden.why must i see the world through these lenses, bound and locked into my own limited and cursed perspective? am i a coward to not accept the existence of the ownership of my knowledge? why am i imprisoned within a mind so delicate? why am i locked into purely conceptual thought, denying the unsettling simplicity of raw fact? broken and pounded upon the jagged rock shores of the limits of the self, trying to escape the imprisoned island of personality. a species bound by its environment, inescapable from its habitat, no appendage capable of survival, no organ able to digest new thought, only taking a portion so insignificant to the greater picture of the diet of knowledge, while the venom consumes and dismantles the tissue structure that the mind exists within. my mind seems out of focus and out of truth. truth being a thought which binds me to the ultimate desire to find it, Paris in Troy, a war is waged simply for the ownership of knowledge, ownership over the consistent neural connection. a simplicity of physiology that forces wars, murder by the millions, space exploration, suicide, civilization, planetary atmospheric change, beauty, fulfillment, invention, a force that changes the physical nature of energy ever denied by the world's truth and forces. a weight of a goal controlling our every decision, its tonnage desperate to own our behavior, clasping at our will. why am i ultimately controlled by my emotions, deciding for me before i can think. a humunculus so evil, selfish in its hidden plans, unappreciating the physical form which i am shackled everlasting. ignorance is bliss indeed. my heavy mind binds me and imprisons me. the curse of knowledge cuts me.