z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

A Call To Arms

by orel



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
117 Reviews


Points: 7415
Reviews: 117

Donate
Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 pm
Sapi says...



Hey Orel,
Since you have the completed version of this poem up already, maybe you want to make this one private in your portfolio, to avoid confusion. :D If you just click "Edit portfolio" in the settings bar, you can get to this thread (make sure it's this one and not the real one) and check the box that says "Private" on the right side. That should make it so when people click on your portfolio, they don't see this thread anymore. You don't have to do that if you don't want to, it's just my humble suggestion. :)

~Sapi




User avatar
17 Reviews


Points: 45
Reviews: 17

Donate
Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 am
deliroast says...



Hello There......
Sorry to see that there is no poem here. I'm sure it would have been a good one with a title like that. :)




User avatar
241 Reviews


Points: 286
Reviews: 241

Donate
Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:40 pm
View Likes
Jonathan wrote a review...



Hello Orel here I am for something for you. :D

First of you really need to write some more to your book and second I cant see anything here at all.
But I am sure that there was a mistake and you could not write anything here or you did everything but decided that you should not write because maybe you thought you might not get positive feed back well it always happens like that so just do it and get better and better.
Anyway don't fell to bad about posting your writing and just if you need any help let me know. :D

Keep writing and good luck. :D




User avatar
933 Reviews


Points: 4261
Reviews: 933

Donate
Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:58 am
Iggy says...



Why is there no poem?





My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract