z

Young Writers Society



phsmy kid sisteryco

by lexy


*Set at my place, a large house with quite a few bedrooms… a bit like a maze.*

Story of the annoying sister.

Parris: Mee Maw Mee Maw Mee Maw

*Parris has her hands over her ears and is screeching this insane sound*

Lanara: What are you doing?

Parris: Playing

Lanara: Playing what?

Parris: Good cop, bad cop.

Lanara: Can you do it quietly…?

Parris: *Looks at Lanara with a smirk and replies* No

Lanara: Why not?

Parris: Cuz my counsellor says I should express myself.

Lanara: *rolls her eyes to the ceiling.* And how do you call this expressing yourself?

Parris: I feel good today so… I’m being a cop car, vrrrrrrrrooooom.

*She speeds off*

Parris: Mee Maw Mee Maw Mee Maw

Lanara: *heads to the kitchen and begins to make a ham sandwich.*

Parris: STOP don’t eat me!

Lanara: What? *raises the sandwich slowly to her mouth*

Parris: *snatches it away.* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lanara: Why’d you do that?

Parris: You were about to eat me!

Lanara: What?

Parris: I’m a cop… gettit?

Lanara: Oh, I get it. Cop… pig… oink, yeah I get it. *Sighs* I wish I was an only child.

Parris: *starts singing* I know a song that gets on your nerves… gets on your nerves.. gets on your nerves…

Lanara: Look can you stop that?

Parris: No

Lanara: Why not?

Parris: Because my counsellor says I should get things off of my chest….

Lanara: How is that getting things off of your chest?

Parris: It just… is!

Lanara: Ok,

*They go and sit in the Tv room and Lanara starts watching HollyOaks.*

Parris: Can’t watch this. *switches it over to Blue Peter.*

Lanara: What? Why not?

Parris: Because my counsellor says….

Lanara: Let me guess, that you have to have your own way otherwise it will cause psychological issues? Or if you don’t get what you want then you’ll die or you need to start standing up for yourself?

Parris: Ummmm, yeah something like that! *Smiles a sickly smile.*

*Lanara throws a pillow at her.*

*Lights down.*


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
171 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 171

Donate
Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:00 pm
lexy says...



lol, thanks.
I've never written a script before so sorry if its confusing with the sandwich etc.




Random avatar

Points: 890
Reviews: 85

Donate
Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 pm



That's funny. I couldn't stop laughing at the ham part. Genius. But if this is a script, you might want to make her actually say she is eating a ham sandwhich, since no one in the audience would really be able to tell.
Nicely done.
Pandora




User avatar
23 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 23

Donate
Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:52 pm
Patrick says...



Lol. this is good, because it is true. sounds like just the thing she would do.
xxx





Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster