Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Health

Violence

test

by hellowassup1234

test

Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:35 pm
JuliasSneezer says...

Hello! Welcome to Young Writer's Society! *Hands you room key* During the morning you get the (strange) early morning risers with their poetry. In the afternoon you get most of the adults, and in the evening, you get all the novels, along with a free dinner. I hope you enjoy your stay!

iceberg says...

My God, if this is not the most profound piece I have ever read in my life... So much meaning.

jk

RowMahBoat says...

oh no! not a test! i didn't study! well, at least it's not an exam! :P

AutoPilot wrote a review...

Ahem, assumes false professors voice this work was really lovely. The font was easy to read, the colors really popped out of my screen, I loved it! Your word choice was amazing, and for that I applaud you my friend. For all are friends before we meet, so hello to again! I believe when you said

test
you may have meant
Test.

Did it work?

A test is but an experiment
to measure the bounds of work
for all the pleasure of writing things
Those boundaries always loom
just within our sight and so
We challenge them for life
We write until we can write no more
And the boundaries, are pushed safely aside

Sunshine1113 wrote a review...

Hello there! I'm assuming you were just testing out the publishing center. But sadly this work is just going to be stuck and clog up in the green room unless it gets 2 reviews. But welcome to YWS and if you have any questions about the site and how it works, feel free to talk to anyone with a green username! I'm just going to mark this as a review rather than a comment just to get it out of the green room.

~Sunny

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami