The Hunter

by erin

prologue

The Truth

Aiken,SC 2007

There are two classes in the human race. Forget all about religions, skin color and status because, only two of them really matter in life to survive. There are the hunties, those who are hunted, and there are the hunters, those who hunt the hunties.

Well, you must be asking why am I broaching this subject, when clearly we all know that they are not real. For they are only figures of our imaginations and dreams, characters in our books, we must always read and write about. Nothing of great importance. Giving children nightmares and parents headaches for the talk of all this nonsense.

Now if you said this or even thought this I would have to call you a stupid idiot for that is just what you are if you do not believe in the unbelievable. How do I know this, you may ask. How do I know this information is not fake. So I, Kira, will tell you mt life's story. Shall we begin?

I was born in the year 1713....

erin says...

Hey guys
thank so much for the ideas oh and answer your question this type story does need prologue I needed to kinda be able to pull some ideas out of it and for you to understand what is or might happen to her! oh and that information will be told again but in a different way. uh... in a different time period that is. and I will fix the errors. I hate errors. :?

There are the hunties, those who are hunted, and there are the hunters, those who hunt the hunties.

It might be an idea to rework this sentance... I felt a little... forced, to me.

as for this, it is just to tell what the two classes in life are and I really have no idea how to reword it I got the idea for this off of a song. so thats about it and I thank you so much for your reviewing i really need it! :D

Sureal wrote a review...

Hello. :)

I'm not sure if you really need this prologue. Would it not be better to release this information in the actual story?

What you have told us:

- There are two classes of people - the hunties, and the hunted,
- Most people (mistakenly) do not believe this.

Surely it would be better to show this information to the reader during the actual story? Like, for example, have people scoff at the idea?

Wed May 23, 2007 10:32 am
Archae wrote a review...

*Reads twice*

Hmm... :?

Interesting start, at that point. It does give an idea of the structure of the story, ect, and I instantly knew what it was going to be about.

How do I know this, you may ask. How do I know this information is not fake

Question mark at the end of those sentances. :roll:

It might be an idea to rework this sentance... I felt a little... forced, to me. :wink:

Keep going with this, I wanna' see s'more!

Much Love

Arch xxx

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko