Girl, Interrupted

by emmalovee

So I'm sure everyone here has seen the movie Girl, Interrupted starring Winona ryder. Yes, it is an amazing movie (For it's content, and time period, the 60's<3) but did you know it's based on the novel by Susanna Kaysen? A memoir of her time spent in McClain Mental Hospital because of her Borderline Personality Disorder.

I've got to say the book is brillant. I love her quick, simple style of writing. If you've read it, opinions? Reviews?

Its all together lovelovelove

<3 Emma

Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm
POTAFan1973 wrote a review...

I didn't really get into it until after I managed to find the audio tape for like $2. Wouldn't really say it changed my life but it was okay. The one thing I didn't like was how like one character could be alive in one chapter, die in the next, then in the next chapter the character is still alive. Guess its kind of like a chronological pet peeve of mine. lol

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -