z

Young Writers Society



Musical Personna??? Twilight Characters??? Disney Channel???

by caitlin*elizabeth*rose7


Note--- this script is soooo random, you don't even know. :D what do you think?

*CAITLIN appears in mysterious meadow, disgruntled and in her pajamas*

CAITLIN: *rubs eyes* What the f-- *cut off by KANYE WEST and his backup singers*

KANYE WEST: *singing* How could you be so heartless...?

CAITLIN: Heyy, it's Kanye We-- *cut off yet again as K. WEST (and backups) disappear* ... Oh. That's wonderful.... Now, where am I?

MYSTERIOUS VOICE: Bella? Come here and---

*EDWARD CULLEN comes at CAITLIN from behind, grabbing her shoulder, then cut off by her shreik of terror and disdain*

CAITLIN: Wah! Rape! Rape! Help! Child Mollester!

EDWARD: *screams* you're not Bella!

CAITLIN: Hell no! I would never be such a whore of a character!

EDWARD: *eyes glow red with laser vision* What did you just say about my Bella, my love, the reason for my existance?

CAITLIN: heyy, I didn't know you had laser vision! *shrugs* I called her a whore. She just wasn't that strong a character. See, she makes out with wolfy dude and likes it, says she loves both you and Jacob, and then begs you for sex. Over. And. Over. Thus: Whore.

EDWARD: What did you just say about my Bella, my love, the reason for my existance?

CAITLIN: God! The characters in your book are soooo repetitive!

GOD: I agree!

EDWARD: What did you just say about my book, the reason for my exist--

CAITLIN: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Hey, no caps! Shame on you!

*EDWARD disapeares*

CAITLIN: *mystified* That was easy...

*wanders around, trying to figure what's happening in the plot, only to be surrounded by HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL*

HSM: *singing* We're all in this together!

CAITLIN: Get the hell out of here!

HSM: *keeps singing that god-awful tune*

NARRATOR: And suddenly, a wonderful band called The Fray fell from the sky, landing by Caitlin to save the day.

CAITLIN: ZOMG! The Fray is here to save the day!!!! Yay!

THE FRAY: Wrong! *unzips suit to reveal THE JONAS BROS. and DEMI LEVATO... Or however you spell her name.

CAITLIN: Demi Levato? Well, at least you're not that bad...

*D. LEVATO morphs into HANNAH MONTANA-MILEY CYRUS*

HANNAH-MILEY: Hey, y'all!

CAITLIN: *sigh* Figures. That's just my luck.

JOE JONAS: Ewwie! I just made out with Hannah... Miley... Whatever. Rape!

HANNAH-MILEY: Mwahahaha! That's right!

CAITLIN: *disturbed* wait, I thought all you guys were supposed to be super pure and stuff...

J. JONAS: Psh, whatever.

H-M: Well, I ain't even Hannah... Miley....whatever. *Pulls off wig to reveal BILLY RAY CYRUS*

BILLY RAY: Hey, y'all!

J. JONAS: Uhhhh... *looks repulsed*

CAITLIN: oooh, epically pwned!

ZAC EFFRON: is this confession time? Cause I'm really... *twirls around, coming back as...*

BEYONCE: Single ladies!

EVERYONE ELSE: *backs away slowly*

CAITLIN: *sprints* I gotta get out of this place! *runs into LAURENT, another Twilight character*

LAURENT: I can't help myself... You're so... Mouthwatering...

CAITLIN: I'm not Bella, and this isn't New Moon! Get it right.

LAURENT: but... You look just like her...

CAITLIN: No! Look! My hair is darker, and I have bangs! Idiot.

LAURENT: ....oh. But I do need to find a snack, and you do smell like a delicious deli ham sandwich...

CAITLIN: mmm... It was really good, too...

BELLA: *materializes* My Edward left me! *sob* The reason for my existance... Gone! *more sobs*

CAITLIN: not this again! At least Laurent was a little more interesting!

LAURENT: thankyou! Now... Who should I eat.....? Both seem tasty... But I think I'll have to go with... Bobo.

CAITLIN: Bobo?

LAURENT: *shrugs* The hobo from down the street.

BELLA: Teehee! Bobo the Hobo! But... Not the reason for my exist-- *passes out*

CAITLIN and LAURENT: Wow...

*LAURENT and CAITLIN part ways*

Note: this is my first script, and I'm nervous aboub posting it :D I mean no offense to any of the people/characters mentioned in this script. Thanks for reading it :D :D :D

Rating changed to R for themes. -- Juniper


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.






You can earn up to 162 points for reviewing this work. The amount of points you earn is based on the length of the review. To ensure you receive the maximum possible points, please spend time writing your review.

Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
45 Reviews


Points: 4933
Reviews: 45

Donate
Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am
View Likes
skutter11 says...



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Very funny!




User avatar
150 Reviews


Points: 14032
Reviews: 150

Donate
Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 pm
irishfire wrote a review...



Hey there!

Haha that was awesome! I loved it!!

I noticed 2 things though:

*EDWARD disapeares*


I believe you mean, disappears

And you didn't capitalize some of the beginning of the lines, just fix that and your gold!

:lol: Wow I loved that!

Favorite line:

CAITLIN: *rubs eyes* What the f-- *cut off by KANYE WEST and his backup singers*

KANYE WEST: *singing* How could you be so heartless...?

CAITLIN: Heyy, it's Kanye We-- *cut off yet again as K. WEST (and backups) disappear* ... Oh. That's wonderful.... Now, where am I?


that and:

ZAC EFFRON: is this confession time? Cause I'm really... *twirls around, coming back as...*

BEYONCE: Single ladies!

EVERYONE ELSE: *backs away slowly*


Hehe awesome job :D

-Irish





I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline