z

Young Writers Society



Just being new here :)

by byootiful


Hello, I think its not that important to describe or to share something about my identification :) Anyway, Im new on this site. I would like you to know why I went on this site. It was 4:38 am here on our country when I can't hardly sleep no matter what I do. Well, maybe alot of things are running into my mind thats why I cant sleep OR alot of people are thinking of me. (HAHA) just kidding but seriously, I really want to change this unhealthful habit, I'll appreciatte it more if you'll give me advice to avoid this thing. I know I can change this someday but I just want it now if you get what I mean. hehe :)

Maybe, some of you won't understand what im writing about but please just correct me if im wrong :) when I was just 12 or something like that I really love to write something on a blank sheet just to let the time goes by and to avoid boredom. Im really not a great writer, im a just a begginer. I am also just a 16 year old girl waiting for my dreams to be real. Whenever im depress or some random thoughts just run into my mind i think the best way to do is just to pour it out on a piece of paper than to share it with other people..

Im a filipina, that's why my grammar is not that perfect, but I know i'll learn that perfect grammar soon.

I would like to thank google for bringing me to this site. I know this site will be helpful. I will transfer some of my essays and my poems here, soon as I can. Hopefully, i can socialize with other people through this site. I found this site really interesting and way too cool than facebook :)

I think i'll end it up here as of now .

Thanks for reading, by the way :)

XOXOXO

- Yan


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
241 Reviews


Points: 286
Reviews: 241

Donate
Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Jonathan wrote a review...



Byoo is it? well welcome to the site anyway, I hope this helps. :)

Well this did not make sense.

I would like to thank google for bringing me to this site.
you can't really do that but it looks like a google bot like it which is a rare honor for a work to have one of there majesty's like something. :P

I loved the way you wrote this I think your grammar was excellent there may have been some problems but I most certainly did not see them.

Also why is this all written in bold.

I saw a few to may periods and a few to few you barley had any commas.

I think you will one day become a great YWS'er if you are still on.

Rap up is I loved the hole thing it was great. ;D

Keep up your writing.

Until later adios.

~Jon~ :pirate3:





This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy