a simple word

by all

simple as is, 

no

no

and

no.

Lily708 wrote a review...

Hey,Anngelalu!!
Lily here for a review. A good poem..one of the shortest poems I read.It's kinda humorous though..if related to homework(in your description) or drinking milk as in my case ;P
The pattern of writing is really cool rather unique I'd say ;). But your first line could be worked on. Maybe like 'Simple as a, no no and no.) or (As simple as a, no ,no and no).You sure could make better ones though.

And yeah..I think you missed that part..you know capitalization .Yeah so start the poem with a capital 'S',that'll indicate the beginning of a sentence.Since right now you've got a 's' you got me thinking probably even other readers if it's a part of a poem or the beginning.

Anyways..,Great Job!!Keep Posting.They really interest people.
So that's it..for my review...hope it was helpful.

-Lily^_^

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:03 am
erilea wrote a review...

Hey, anngelalu! Lupa here for a review! :D Let's start.

1) Your first line could use some work. "simple as is" just doesn't get your point across very clearly. Perhaps you could say, "simple as it is, i would just like to say..." Or something other than my very crappy example.

2) Your formatting is also a bit weird. The words seem to be falling to the bottom right, but then the last no is aligned with the "and" before it. I would suggest sticking with your original format and moving the last one over a bit. It seems to flow better that way.

I'm sorry I couldn't help more, but I hope that what I did say helped a bit. :) Thanks for the touch of humor today!

XOX,
Lupa22

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 am
JustALittleBarry wrote a review...

Hi, Katrina here!

Such a simple poem, yet it was great. My favorite part about this poem is that it can be translated many different ways. It can be a humorous poem if you think about it as a response to homework, or it could very powerful and meaningful if it is related to a serious subject. I think it's cool that a poem could be like that. I also enjoyed how you formatted the poem. :)

Best Wishes,
Kat Kimberly

Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare