z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone Language

University Days

by ZillHuda


University days are not that charming as shown in  the movies. These are more tiring. It is hell of a difficult job to make friends and then work on projects with them as some of them can turn out to be quite irritating.It is also very difficult to cope up with all the final projects provided to the students at very last moment. Student are not that competent because they always leave the work to be done at the eleventh hour. Besides these issues there are also some sort of enjoyable moments that one might not get back in his or her life.There is more to share so stay tuned...


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
475 Reviews


Points: 461
Reviews: 475

Donate
Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:30 am
View Likes
Apricity wrote a review...



Hello, Zill. You've fallen prey to my current cross-examination spree. I don't know if you're aware of this, but YWS does have a blog section which is more suited to things in this nature. It cost points to post a work, but you can post blog entries for free. This also doesn't provide me much to review with, it's like the start of a diary entry which means that there is no plot, no characters and probably just some ranting. Regardless, here goes.

University days are not that charming as shown in the movies. These (They) are more tiring. It is hell of a difficult job to make friends and then work on projects with them as some of them can turn out to be quite irritating.It is also very difficult to cope up with all the final projects provided to the students at very last moment. Student are not that competent because they always leave the work to be done at the eleventh hour. Besides these issues ,there are also some sort of enjoyable moments that one might not get back in his or her life.There is more to share so stay tuned...


First line, really, I never thought Universities were that charming, movies or not. You have to tell me what movies this is from, but then I'm not much a movie buff. I think you can probably expand a bit on why it's difficult to make friends, I get that people can be irritating but there are quite a lot of factors as to why making friends can be difficult. Psychology and all, might as well make this interesting.

Final projects meaning exams or just workload in general? This is probably why you should move this to the blog section. Well, I like the use of the eleventh hour here. I would like to hear the more enjoyable moments of Uni life, but I still recommend you moving it to a blog. It'd save you points and a bucket load of criticism from people like me.

Have a nice day~

-Flite




User avatar
413 Reviews


Points: 11009
Reviews: 413

Donate
Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04 pm
Cailey wrote a review...



Hey, Cailey here with a review!
So first off I am in University and how true all of this is. University friends can definitely be challenging and it's so difficult to get work done.

I would love to see this turned into longer, more detailed and specific stories. It would be great if you talked about a specific project that didn't go well, or made up one university friend and showed how he or she was a great friend but also irritating.

Right now what you've done is just told a lot about what it's like to be in University, but this would be more interesting and unique if you could show us with more detail. Let the readers know what your university is like specifically and what details make it good and bad.

This is a great start and I think a brilliant beginning for a bunch of university themed stories, now I would love to see more and hear what the stories actually are.

Hope this helps,
Cailey




User avatar
10 Reviews


Points: 485
Reviews: 10

Donate
Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:03 pm



As a first year student I can definitely relate





have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady