'Til Death Do Us Part - Chapter 7

by Yanni1995

I woke up the next morning to an empty room. The spot next to me was still warm. I panicked.

‘I was so stupid!’ I thought to myself. ‘He got what he wanted and now he’s gone again.’ I thought to myself. I cried. I was so concentrated on my thoughts that I didn’t hear the bathroom door open. He came out from taking a shower, naked. He was still wet the water droplets on his skin shimmering like diamonds under the sun. He took in my position and his forehead creased with worry. I was sitting up on the bed my face buried in his pillow.

“Oh Troy, how could you do this to me again?” I muttered to his pillow. He ran to me and gathered me in his arms.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly. “Why are you crying? Does it hurt?”

“Troy?” I asked when I found myself in his arms, my face buried in his chest. More tears came as relief flooded through me.

“What is it? Baby, please tell me what’s wrong.” He pleaded, his voice laced with worry.

“I thought you left.” I said in between sobs. “I woke up and you were gone. I thought you left me again.” I sobbed. “I-I-I’m sorry. I panicked.” I explained.

“Hey.” He said as he caught my chin in between his forefinger and thumb. “That is not going to happen again. I’m not going anywhere.” He soothed. “And besides we’re locked in here remember? I just went to take a shower which was what I was planning to do last night. But, we got a little distracted.” He smirked at the memory. Along with the memory came heat that surged through me like electricity. I kissed him with the longing of the previous year. We made love again and lay in bed together afterwards. He held me in his arms, my head lying on his chest while he stroked my hair.

“Baby, I was wondering.” I started.

“Wondering about what?” he said.

“Why you asked me if it hurt.”

“Oh that? It’s because last night, I felt the same way I did on our first night.” He said and pointed to a small stain of red on the sheet.

“Oh!” I said as I realized what he meant. “I didn’t even notice.” I said truthfully. “But then again, it has been a year.” I said as I pushed myself up with my elbow. “And it’s going to take more than just one night to satisfy me.” I said as I straddled him. He chuckled but then he caught up to my mood in the next instant. The next moment I found myself moaning and groaning in ecstasy as he did all the work.

When I woke up the room was swathed in darkness. I was under the blanket on the bed but I was alone.

“Troy?” I called out into the silence.

“I’m right here.” He answered, his voice floating from the directing of the balcony. I heard him step inside the room before he spoke again. “Do you want me to turn the lights on?” he asked.

“Sure.” I replied. “What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s around six thirty.” He replied as he walked towards the bed. He flipped a switch and the overhead lights turned on. I was blinded for a moment but I felt it when the mattress sank from his weight. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed sporting a pair of black boxer shorts.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked him and he smirked at me.

“Well, I know I tired you out so I let you sleep.” He replied with a mischievous grin “And besides you need more energy for later.” He said, his eyebrows bobbing up and down, taunting.

“True and for energy I need food.” I said as I crawled towards him ignoring the blanket that had fallen off of my body revealing my silky smooth skin. I kissed him full on the lips and he responded the moment our lips met. His arms moved to pull me closer but I pulled away, he pouted at the lost contact. “Will you please shout out to Marc?” I requested.

“Sure.” He said then turned towards the balcony.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I said as I walked towards the bathroom, hips swaying slightly.

I walked inside not bothering to lock the door knowing that he would follow me inside. I turned the shower on and let the pelting water soothe my sore muscles. I stood under the flowing water, relaxing under the warmth. Suddenly the shower curtain was pulled back and another entity stepped inside. Two strong arms snaked around my waist, one hand crawling upwards to cup my breast the other downwards to that intimate place between my thighs.

“Would you mind if I joined you?” he whispered huskily. He started kissing the back of my neck without waiting for me to answer then he nibbled my earlobe and I whimpered. I turned around and kissed him full on the lips then I pushed him against the wall, his eyes widened in shock.

“I won’t let you do all the work this time.” I whispered in his ear.

“But I don’t…” he trailed off when I touched his member. I kissed him and copied what he had done to me. I kissed his neck then trailed down towards his chest then further south. “Al, don’t.” he said but his voice was weak.

“Why not?” I asked as I knelt down in front of him. I took his whole length into my mouth and it ended all discussion. All that anyone could hear were Troy’s sounds of pleasure.

When we came out of the bathroom the balcony lights had been turned on. I turned to Troy.

“Dinner’s here.” I said.

“Great! I’m starving.” He replied before striding off towards the balcony in all his naked glory.

“Troy?” I called out to him.

“Yeah?” he said as he swiveled around to face me.

“You’re not wearing any clothes.” I reminded him.

“I know, so what?” he asked.

“Marc’s watching.” I said. “If you go out like that he, and whoever’s with him, will see you and I don’t want them to.”

“I don’t mind. They’re just guys.” He replied, I pouted at his answer. “Is my baby jealous?” he taunted as he slowly walked towards me.

“Yes, I am.” I replied shamelessly as he came to stand in front of me. “And besides, I remember you telling me that this…” I said as I took his limp shaft into my hands “Is for my eyes only.” I said as I started to massage him. His eyes shut closed as he bit his lip to stifle a moan. “Let it out Troy.” I whispered sensually into his ear. He followed my instruction and let out a long moan. I chuckled at his reaction to my mere touch. “Aren’t you hungry Troy?” I asked. He didn’t reply, instead he picked me up and carried me towards the bed bridal style. He laid me down and then climbed up after me.

“Why do I want you so much, Al?” he asked, looking straight into my eyes.

“Because I love you.” I told him confidently.

“And I love you too.” He replied as he bent down to kiss me and initiate the steps to a dance that only the two of us knew about.

We finally ate dinner at some time around 9:30. We only bothered to get out of bed because we couldn’t ignore our hunger any longer.

“Baby do you have your phone?” I asked while we ate.

“Yes, it’s in my pants’ pocket, why?”

“I think it’s time for payback.” I said then proceeded to tell him my plan.

“But why would you want to do that? He helped us get back together, didn’t he?”

“Yes, that’s true.” I conceded. “But number one: he stole my idea, number two: he locked me up in this room and finally he took Rose away from me.” I said. “Besides, I was already planning to talk to you last night… he just beat me to it.” I confessed.

“You were planning to ‘talk’ to me?” he asked, teasing.

“Okay, maybe I was planning on a little more than that.” I said then smiled seductively at him.

“Then why don’t we put your plan into action?” he suggested while getting up from his seat.

“Hmm… Which plan, the one for you or for Marc?” I asked, feigning ignorance.

“Why don’t you let me show you?” he suggested before he picked me up and carried me back into the room. Soon anything anyone could hear were the intimate sounds of pleasure coming from both of us.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am
Doxie00 wrote a review...

Ahem...Well it was a good chapter (as usual) -__-
Well i would like to say...(you might not agree here)...But dont you think that the "baby"s are a little tooo much? Like Baby this, baby, that i mean they have REAL names too! :D Lol Well my opinion!
hihi and yeah naturally, keep up the good work! :)

Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 pm
Qoh16 wrote a review...

WELL! This was absolutely AMAZING! I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I will admit i sorta was watching when you would put up the next chapter and I am soooo glad you did. That's pretty much it. Awesome job! Keep Writing!!! :)

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield