The mystery of love

by Vaishnavie

THE MYSTERY OF LOVE ❤

The story begins by the scene…

A father is talking with his daughter after finishing their dinner in the terrace by admiring the stars and moon with love…

The name of the father is Mr. Raj, who was founder of an IT company. His daughter name is Yuva sri, a lady who is going to start his higher studies …

Yuva asks his father how he had came to this stage and how he just love doing things in his life?

Raj starts his story by his birth….. At the time of his mother's delivery the doctors said that he can’t come to the world because of some issues is delivery but his mother never get these things in her mind… As she loved him when he was in her and had hope to bring him to the world, she never give up his faith on giving birth to him. At last he stepped on to the world because of the love of his mother.. The troubles she faced during her delivery time had become nothing on behalf of the happiness that she felt on the moment when she got him on his hand with smiling face.

From his childhood he does all things he thinks to do but he give up them all after certain period. As like this he had completed his higher studies too… After completing degree he wants to start his life but he doesn’t know what to do and how to start… .

When he goes out one day he saw a man doing a hard job but he doing that happily . Raj was shocked on seeing him…suddenly he thinks that how could he able to do that hard job happily…? He went to the man and asks, how are you doing this job happily? The man said yaah! Of course it was a hard job but I love this job. As l am loving this job, the troubles I am facing in this are seen nothing to me before the happiness I am feeling in my life.

After this Incident he came to home and start thinking about, what is the one thing he loves in his life? The thing that came in mind was “computer”. From his school days Raj loves to use computers and interested in coding during college times. Then he decided to start a IT company but he didn’t have enough money to start company. So he decides to go for jobs. He starts working in all jobs he gets on connecting computer even as a biller in shops. As years passes at last he works as a coder in a IT company. He faces may troubles during these periods and also at this time he get married too…. As he gets married the responsibilities on him has become huge. At last he had enough many that he saved during doing job and also he does masters in degree in part times…

At last using his savings he started a company and within few years he took his company to a better level because of his love on that and had get settled in his life too. Raj finishes his story by saying that now he love his life as he got everything he needs..

Raj asks his daughter what is the thing that she loves in her life. She said her dream indirectly that she loves to see the universe. Raj asks her whether she wants to became an astronaut. She said yes but she added that her friends and some peoples had said her that it was an difficult job and it may take so much time. After she says these things Raj says that “ If you need to do the thing you loved, do it without any hesitations. Even you face many troubles don’t give it up. Don’t get the things in to mind that are saying by others. Everything will take time to happen even take decades… but when you get the thing you loved you will realise the real happiness in this world that you can’t feel in the other things… Actually it takes 20 years for me to get success in my life after my higher studies “

The mystery:

Do anything you want but do it with love. As you love the thing, the troubles you faced on getting the thing or the time taken to get the thing is not seemed so big when you get it on your hand… If u need to get your commitments you may give up it at anytime but when you need to get the thing you loved you can’t give up it at anytime and you can do anything do get it.. Whether it may be a job, car, bike, love life, etc., You may feel the real happiness on the moment when you get it on your hand and at every second you live with it.

Love the thing you do... do the thing you loved..

LilPWilly says...

This has a beautiful flavor. It reminds me of CS Lewis' best approximation of Arabic storytelling in A Horse and His Boy. Your English is still a little hard to read, but the way this gets right to the moral, and sticks to it throughout the story, is peculiar and likable. It is like a parable, like something a good dad might’ve told me had I had one. In fact, the moral of this story is so important, I can see why you would write this first. Good work, keep going.

Because bob

MailicedeNamedy says...

Well written and nice story! I enjoyed reading it! :)

Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Its really good and i really enjoyed it!

Vaishnavie says...

So happy to hear this.. Tnx

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Haileyg21 wrote a review...

Hiyo. So a good review for you! Im not gonna comment on spelling bc I can spell for the love of me but im here to tell you the good things about this. So its really well written (atleast to me) It holds onto attention just enough. When the Bold words come in it made me zone in alot more. It holds nicely and flow beautifully. I loved it and Thank you for writing it.

Vaishnavie says...

Tnx a lot for ur review%uD83E%uDD70

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:45 am
raindrops wrote a review...

Hi, raindrops is here for a quick review!

First off, I want to appreciate you writing this piece and the consequence of me reading it. I just finished writing a pretty heavy chapter, as its genre borders around mystery and suspense, so reading this peacefully written short story is very calming and lifted my spirits.

Now to the review, I noticed a number of grammatical errors (don't worry, I still commit some too) and you need to improve on that. I'd like to leave suggestions on how you can fix them.

The story begins by the scene…

You could have written this in one sentence to omit those triple dots, like:

"The story begins by the scene of a father talking with his daughter after finishing their dinner in the terrace by admiring the stars and moon with love"

who was founder of a IT company.

"who was a founder of an IT company", there were bit of changes here for better grammar, and remember to use "an" before vowels (e.g. an IT company)

His daughter name was Yuva sri, she is the girl who was going to start his higher studies …

"His daughter's name is Yuva sri, a lady who is going to start her higher studies soon." I suggest using lady because you pointed out she's already taking her higher studies.

The girls asks his father

"Yuva asks his father", in here you can use her name since you've already stated it

Okay, I think I'll stop from there. A lot of fixing needs to be done but don't worry you can always edit it again. The thing I loved about this piece is the transitions among the stories were well written and nothing was abrupt. Good job on that.

The message is arguably simple but is wholesome. I liked how you whipped up that last paragraph of "the mystery" because it did not come out forced. Overall, this was a good read.

~

Vaishnavie says...

Tnx a lot raindrops. It was a helpful review for me to know my mistakes and tnx for the time u had taken for me to improve my story

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women