I plod

by Tomas

Heart I nontransparent beat
reap current lands upon thy apart.
Start the hierophants clement it heaps
seeps in to augment arguments I find out.
:)

My God! Can our relations confide?
Abide patients devour an odd sigh.
I plod an empowered publication worldwide.
Subdivided orchestrations scour plans, God why?

Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am
MattJF says...

Good use of vocabulary and you've obviously taken time on it. But I have to agree with Velvet whispers and sae, I have not got a clue what this is about? Care to elaborate?

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm
Sae wrote a review...

This poem has some nice wording and flow in it. I liked how the verses sound clear. I must admit, like Velvet.whispers, I did not quite understand this poem, as I did not see much of a clear message being told by the poem. Perhaps you could add some more description of what you wish to say to your audience. Anyhow... good job on the flow and wording! This could be a neat poem with some editing! See you around.
-Sae <3

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm
Velvet.whispers says...

Still not sure what it means!
x

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites