REDACTED

by deleted28

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for violence.

REDACTED

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 pm
erilea says...

Heya, TiggaBiscuit, wise here to review.

The only problem I found was that "through" should be "threw".

"She grabbed the bottle and through it to the floor."

Otherwise, I loved this, and I love the style of that gif! Byezeez, and live in the Green Room!

-wisegirl22

deleted28 says...

Interesting.

It got deleted after I posted...

deleted28 says...

What'd it say?

Just that was good and interesting. :)

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 am
Chuck10931 wrote a review...

Hey, I'm Chuck10931! And i'm gonna review!!

So the start was awesome, but the tenses seem to switch here:

He tackles Sophia, forcing him into her. "Please," she said in ragged whispers full of pain and absolute desperation, "stop. Stop!"

Alex fails to listen to her, instead crooning his neck into her, lips against hers to silent her pitiful begs.

Sophia chokes back her cries, pained tears forcing their way down her hot cheeks. He was suffocating her, taking the life out of her, pinning her under him while claiming her as his own.

You need to fix up that bit.

What Samus said pretty covers the rest. Just need to fix grammar and spelling.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:17 am
Samus wrote a review...

I'm not a hater, however I feel your story could use a lot more development. I understand that this is a first chapter and that the story will develop the further along you go but it needs more. Your characters don't fee developed enough. Typically you can get a feel for how a character is in the first few chapters but I think there are too many inconstancies early on. For instance Kyle seems like I nice and caring guy and that is good and should be developed in the first or first few chapters before he gets drunk. Also the relationships of the characters should be developed a little more. How does Sophia know these men? How old even is she? Furthermore your grammar could improve slightly. I'm think I'm beginning to sound mean... I'm sorry if you get offended. It is not my intent at all. I think with a little revising you have the making of a great story. Good luck!

deleted28 says...

This was written about two years ago. Also just saying you are awesome!

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery