fuzzy fish

by Silentgorilla

If fuzzy wuzzy was a fish, then he sure as hell wasn't a fuzzy fish.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 am
jclifton wrote a review...

this poem offers great insight on the symbolic existentialism that the endless bounty of the sea brings us writers.... a masterful piece, whose depth and simplicity juxtapose beautifully to create a true magnum opus... the lingual economy echoes hemingway, and the philosophical provocation brought about by brilliant imagery and wordplay seems to reach into the depths of our literary history, channeling greats from frost to fitzgerald and even lao tzu, genius axial-age oriental relativist who fathered the taoist religion and continus to inspire great writers such as mr. silent gorilla into the 21st century.... the author is not only a thinker but a magnificent manipulator of the aesthetic, the rhythmic and imagerial aspects of the art that is poetry.... gorilla is a pioneer of the use of the "uzzy" sound, and manages as usual to blend the usually vulgar into his van gohian portrait of words. in short, mr. gorilla has written another winner, a concise masterpiece for the ages.

Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander