z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Divine Intervention: Chapter One

by Sujana


"Well you didn't get to heaven,

But you made it close!"

--Coldplay, "42"

Haskell

“Well, Mr. Nelly, what do you have to say for yourself?”

Haskell Wright studied the silver haired Asian man on his coach, gray eyes diligently taking in every jerk of life, every anxious tap of the fingers, every suspicious glance. Haskell had known Mr. Nelly long before he could actually present himself. Or, as his late parents used to call him, Nei Li. No one could say what his first name was, mainly because no one cared to ask. Most people in his neighborhood call him ‘You-Know-Who’; St. Raphael, the hospital he currently works in, calls him ‘The Coincidence’; everyone whose ever reported a car exploding near him or pigs flying above his head refer to him as ‘Hexed’; but Haskell’s assistant found a more appropriate term to use the moment he accidentally turned his living room into a war zone with exploding sharpeners and arrow head pencils—‘The Herald Of Misfortune And Inevitable Doom’.

Needless to say, Mr. Nei Li was trouble in his own right. One could argue he resembled a damsel in a love triangle, or a catalyst in a chemical reaction; the trigger for any conflict between two forces, but never actually involved in it. By himself, Nei Li was a thirty year old surgeon that could speak over five languages, possessed a PhD and a medical doctorate, but also owned the attention span of a child and the charisma of basalt. He couldn’t hurt anything other than his pinkie toe when he bumps into tables. He was simply the Typhoid Mary of the epidemic. Question was, then, what was the plague?

His eyes were glued onto the ceiling, blank and darker than coal, his brows narrowing at dust in the air. Haskell dropped his notebook on his lap, tilting his head slightly to the left. “Mr. Nelly?” He asked, calling him out again. “Mr. Nei Li. Nei. Wake up.”

Nei Li blinked, tossing his head to the side. A faint hint of shock appeared in his expression, then vanished. “Oh. It’s only you.”

“Yes, I suppose so.” Haskell chuckled to himself. Only. “Were you expecting someone else?”

“Maybe.” Li shrugged. “You sounded like my mother.”

“Mother?”

He nodded. “She always called me Nei. She rarely ever called my name. Didn’t even know what my first name was—didn’t bother giving it to me. So she called me by the family name; Nei. Nei, go back to the attic. Nei, get out of my house. Nei, stop looking out the window sill, you’re scaring the neighbors.

Haskell scribbled a short note, arching a brow. “It seems you don’t have a very good relationship with your mother.”

Nei shrugged. “She was my mother, but I wasn’t her son. I wasn’t the black haired, handsome engineer she wanted me to be. I was a pale demon that came out of the space between her legs. She didn’t bother with any of her ‘parental obligations’; why care for a prince of hell?” He said, dismissively. “She was scared of me, I was scared of her. Just the way it is.”

“Do you…dislike her?”

“Not at all.” Nei confessed, sitting straight up. The bookcase in the corner seemed interesting to him, suddenly. “I can’t dislike someone I’ve never gotten to know. My father was my sole caretaker, back then—quiet, gentle, often concerned of my wellbeing. He was the only human being I ever talked to, up until preschool.”

Haskell continued to write, but paused mid-way, realizing something. “Human being?” He asked, curiously. “Did you have imaginary friends, Mr. Nei Li?”

Nei brushed the term off with a flick of a hand, sighing. “Nelly. It’s Mr. Nelly. I didn’t care for my mother, but her names have always been a thorn in my side.” He claimed. “And no, I didn’t have imaginary friends. None of my friends were imaginary. They may be arachnids or cockroaches or in the form of starlight, but they were not imaginary.”

“Are you sure?” Haskell flipped his notepad to another page, absorbing the contents intently. “It says here you claim that you had one you particularly liked to talk to--”

Nei Li scrunched his face in frustration, and inwardly groaned. “I know who you’re talking about, Dr. Wright,” He butted in, stopping him at the right time. “And no, He’s not imaginary. He’s real, He’s here, and He’s the kindest, most irritating individual I have ever encountered in my life.”

“Is that so?” Haskell chuckled. His assistant was right; there was nothing ordinary about this case. Haskell leaned forward, smile spreading on his face. This’ll be interesting. “Well, I’m sorry Mr. Nelly, but when most clinical psychologists hear someone say ‘I can talk to God’ or ‘He takes the shape of my late father’ or ‘I’m being chased by angels and demons and vampires’, they usually conclude schizophrenia no matter how hard the patient tries to convince them it’s true.”

“But it is!” Nei Li exclaimed, immediately after. “I swear by all things that are bright and beautiful, it’s true. For goodness sake, I’m not crazy.”

“Why are you here, then, Mr. Nelly?” Haskell leaned forward. “If you don’t think there’s anything wrong with the way you are, then why are you here?”

Nei Li froze in his place, staring at the doctor. He swung his legs onto the floor, elbows in his lap, face in the palms of his hands. “I—well, there is something wrong.”

Haskell opened his eyes in surprise. That was easy. “Really? Care to tell?”

“I can’t--” Nelly sighed. “I can’t talk to Him anymore.”

Haskell was laughing inside. My, my. “Doesn’t sound like a problem to me, Mr. Nelly.”

“I thought that too, the first time around. Then all the supernatural beings of earth and heaven decided to crawl out of their rocks and break my door open asking where ‘The Lord of The Light’ went.” He opened his arms awkwardly, sucking his lips in an awkward smile. “Look at me now.”

Haskell sighed, closing his notepad then tossing it onto the table beside his recliner. “Let’s start at the beginning, then. No notes, no interruptions, no talk of medicine.” He locked his hands in embrace, smiling. “Just you, me, and your autobiography.”

Nelly stared at the therapist for a moment, relaxing. He looked up at the ceiling, as if asking for permission from a man he knew wouldn’t reply. He unbuckled himself, then, and unwound.

“It all started in the stars.”


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
81 Reviews


Points: 2620
Reviews: 81

Donate
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:55 am
skylnn00writes wrote a review...



Hey! Just dropping a review. This story looked interesting, so let's see if I was right.

Haskell Wright studied the silver haired Asian man on his coach, gray eyes diligently taking in every jerk of life, every anxious tap of the fingers, every suspicious glance.

First off, I doubt he was on his coach, I think you meant coach XD Second, I would put "...couch, his grey eyes diligently taking in every jerk of life..." just to make the sentence easier to read.

Haskell had known Mr. Nelly long before he could actually present himself. Or, as his late parents used to call him, Nei Li. No one could say what his first name was, mainly because no one cared to ask.
To me, this also sounded a little awkward. The or I feel kind of disrupts it and make the next sentence incomplete. It also seemed out of place and random. I understand that they were talking about his name, but it is as though you are jumping around inside a box with thoughts. I really liked the last part of that paragraph by the way.

Needless to say, Mr. Nei Li was trouble in his own right. One could argue he resembled a damsel in a love triangle, or a catalyst in a chemical reaction; the trigger for any conflict between two forces, but never actually involved in it.
You need something else in the second part of that sentence after the semicolon. Or, you could take out the semicolon and put - instead? Just more suggestions. Also, the "in his own right" sounds a bit off.

By himself, Nei Li was a thirty year old surgeon that could speak over five languages, possessed a PhD and a medical doctorate, but also owned the attention span of a child and the charisma of basalt.
Sorry, side note. I just can't go on before I applaud this. I just love it so much. "...the attention span of a child and the charisma of basalt." Bravo. Just bravo.

Question was, then, what was the plague?
You can reword this so it isn't as weird to say "The question was, what was the plague?" Something like that. Again, just another suggestion.

“Mr. Nelly?” He asked, calling him out again.
Lowercase h in he.

“Yes, I suppose so.” Haskell chuckled to himself. Only.
This is really strange. I'm going to take a guess on what you meant and say "Haskell chuckled to himself only." Also a bit strange, maybe sneak the only after chuckled.



"...Nei, stop looking out the window sill, you’re scaring the neighbors.” Gotta love scaring the neighbors.

He said, dismissively.
Again, lowercase h. The sentence is not completed.

“Not at all.” Nei confessed, sitting straight up. The bookcase in the corner seemed interesting to him, suddenly. “I can’t dislike someone I’ve never gotten to know. My father was my sole caretaker, back then—quiet, gentle, often concerned of my wellbeing. He was the only human being I ever talked to, up until preschool.”
I really like how you showed here his avoidance of eye contact instead of just saying that he looked away or something like that. Also, it's well being, 2 words.

“Human being?” He asked, curiously.
I think you know what I'm going to say, so I won't say it.

“Nelly. It’s Mr. Nelly. I didn’t care for my mother, but her names have always been a thorn in my side.” He claimed.
*whispers* And again...

“It all started in the stars.”
Oh god... your lines are absolutely stunning I simply cannot sometimes.

I was right, it is amazing. I love your writing. I just love it so much. This story is also just so good. I loved reading it and I want to read more. So, I will. Expect more reviews or just comments on other chapters of this story.

I hope this is helpful :smt001




Sujana says...


Thanks for the grammar check, didn't realize there was still a lot to squash out. And you were probably brought in by my spamming the green room, so sorry about that ;)





It's all good, I did the same thing last night :smt001 Glad I was useful.



User avatar
541 Reviews


Points: 370
Reviews: 541

Donate
Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:53 pm
Lauren2010 wrote a review...



Hey Sacredlege! Thanks for recommending your story to me, it's a really excellent start. I'm going to do my best to catch up, and continue to follow if you post any more parts so please keep me informed if you do!

The writing here is top-notch. You certainly have a strong grasp of language which is often one of the hardest steps in writing anything. I'm also super interested in these characters you've established here, and Mr. Nelly having a direct connection to God. That he's come to a psychiatrist because he lost his connection is so fascinating, as well. It sets him up as a unique character worth listening to, which is exactly what you want for the beginning of a story.

I think my biggest question here has to do with who is going to be the narrator and who is going to be the protagonist. It seems like Haskell will act as a listener-narrator while the story is about Mr. Nelly (a dynamic like Wuthering Heights?) which is a totally solid way to do it. I did lose track of Haskell a bit, though. Usually in this dynamic, we're granted access to the listener-narrator's internal narrative (thoughts, feelings, speculations, etc). This let's Haskell become a sort of stand-in for the reader, where he can ask the questions of Mr. Nelly and his story that the reader might ask, which is a great trick for helping the reader continue to buy-in to a story that could become outrageous or fantastic (as it seems this might!). Anyway, rambling aside, it seems like if Haskell is going to play this role throughout the story it might help us to get a stronger sense of him as a character up front. To establish that he'll be playing this role, and he will be our point-of-entry into Mr. Nelly's story.

All in all, you give us just the right amount of information about Mr. Nelly and his plight to reel the reader in. It definitely makes me want to keep reading! Great start here, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Keep writing!

--Lauren




User avatar
472 Reviews


Points: 25
Reviews: 472

Donate
Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:22 pm
View Likes
Lightsong wrote a review...



Hey, I'm here for a quick review! Your short stories are always superb, so I'm excited to see how you fare on novel. :D

I like the opening paragraph. It quickly sates my intrigue, setting up an interesting character like Mr. Nelly, and I like how you use the fantasy approach to it. Nailed it for a die-hard fantasy fan like me. You put this novel under 'spiritual, supernatural' though, so I'm interested to read how it fits the genres.

By himself, Nei Li was a thirty year old surgeon that could speak over five languages, possessed a PhD and a medical doctorate, but also owned the attention span of a child and the charisma of basalt.


Right, so he's described as someone who brings bad luck, or at least someone who brings negativity beforehand, and now he's described like this. It just shows there are more layers to his personality, and I'm impressed--speak in five languages and a PhD. I get the part about the attention span, but not the charisma of a rock. I mean, why do you need to specify it's not just a stone, but a basalt? I need to look up what it means, you know. >.>

Haskell dropped his notebook on his lap, tilting his head slightly to the left.


I think tilting his head is enough--it conveys the same meaning whether it's to the left or to the right.

"She was my mother, but I wasn’t her son."


I get the sense of not being seen as a son, but this statement in general contradicts each other. I think it needs a little addition--surely Nelly knows he's her son, but she doesn't feel like he's her's. Suggestion:

She was my mother, but I wasn’t her son--at least, that's how she sees it."


You can insert your own creative output, but you get the gist.

"He was the only human being I ever talked to, up until preschool.”


This is kinda weird. Does Nelly indicating he has also talked to other species... like animals? Birds? 'human being' makes me think he's excluding the fact he is one. 'person' is a better fit, I think.

... and I get my answers right after I read that. :D

"They may be arachnids or cockroaches or in the form of starlight, but they were not imaginary.”


Yup. I think it's safe to assume he did indeed talk to animals when he was young. It just multiplies the sense of loneliness I get from his words.

Overall, the idea of talking to God is pretty interesting in itself, considering one is open to that idea. Not only it gives a fresh angle to religion, it also takes a controversial one. Would a writer be able to emulate how God speaks? Why did He talk to Nelly? Why is He gone? And for what reason Nelly asks for a therapist help about something that is more to personal belief and spiritual stuffs rather than the psychology science a therapist is most knowledgeable of? Why doesn't he seek a priest, for instance? These are all interesting questions, so interesting that there's a high chance I'd be following this.

All in all, keep up the good job! :D




Sujana says...


holy crap i was just about to finish your review when you came wow how coincidental



Lightsong says...


I'm a psychic, this is easy stuff.



Sujana says...


Also to reply:

-"Would a writer be able to emulate how God speaks?" No which is why I suppose most people will hate me when they see how I treat God (don't worry I don't make him evil or anything),
-"Why did He talk to Nelly?" Because reasons,
-"Why is He gone?" Because reasons,
-"And for what reason Nelly asks for a therapist help about something that is more to personal belief and spiritual stuffs rather than the psychology science a therapist is most knowledgeable of?" ...the closest answer I can possibly get is because he a) thinks that if he can mend his psychological wounds he should be able to mend his relationship with God, and b) is a Buddhist and therefore has no clue how priests work. The last one opens another can of worms entirely, which is understandable if you've already read my answer to the first question.

In other words, if you're religious, I am very sorry for what might come later on.



User avatar
766 Reviews


Points: 650
Reviews: 766

Donate
Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:33 pm
View Likes
Brigadier wrote a review...



Hey there Ellstar. It's just lizzy dropping by real quick by parachute, so without a further ado, let the reviewing begin.

It's been awhile since I reviewed any of your works but now I have four chapters to keep me occupied for awhile. So I started reading this when it was first published but I didn't get the chance to submit my review. That old review has been completely(well mostly) scrapped. It's not everyday I will completely rewrite a review.

You should know when I write reviews I make a lot of jokes and references to movies and such. Please call me out on anything you don't get. And my comments are going paragraph by paragraph this time.

Most people in his neighborhood call him ‘You-Know-Who’; St. Raphael, the hospital he currently works in, calls him ‘The Coincidence’; everyone whose ever reported a car exploding near him or pigs flying above his head refer to him as ‘Hexed’; but Haskell’s assistant found a more appropriate term to use the moment he accidentally turned his living room into a war zone with exploding sharpeners and arrow head pencils—‘The Herald Of Misfortune And Inevitable Doom’.

1. I can never tell when you write stuff if it was supposed to be funny or not. Mostly because it is written in such a serious tone, as if the character didn't even break a smile when saying all og these things. Please inform me of this time if this was serious or funny. I mean it's something horrible and mean but there is comedy to it.
2. Wait a minute didn't you have a character named Raphael who worked in a hospital and was friends with an angel. Was this purposeful or you just wanted to use the name again?
3. First name, first thought, Voldemort. Cue world exploding. Yes there, I named he who wasn't supposed to be named but has long since been dead unless you have a tumblr account, then you know the conspiracy I'm referring to.
4. I do personally prefer the last name over all of the others.

Another paragraph bites the dust here.
Needless to say, Mr. Nei Li was trouble in his own right. One could argue he resembled a damsel in a love triangle, or a catalyst in a chemical reaction; the trigger for any conflict between two forces, but never actually involved in it. By himself, Nei Li was a thirty year old surgeon that could speak over five languages, possessed a PhD and a medical doctorate, but also owned the attention span of a child and the charisma of basalt. He couldn’t hurt anything other than his pinkie toe when he bumps into tables. He was simply the Typhoid Mary of the epidemic. Question was, then, what was the plague?

1. Okay the paragraph starts out good and everything is fine until the first part of the second sentence. Now I'm really sure that this had to be humor because how in (is it alright if I curse) hell is he the damsel if you were being serious? Unless of course you are referring to the extreme misfortune and that he's probably weak. Now I feel like an idiot.
2. Wait a second he's thirty but has gray hair? I'm reading this backwards somehow aren't I. Please clarify or just point out what I missed somewhere in between the lines. Do you mean he had a thirty year career, because that would make sense.
3. Again, I really love all of the different descriptions you have and the comparisons.

A couple more paragraphs come and go before I have any specific comments. This is probably the best place to put my general analysis. I really do like your story, the progression of events, and what I think is humor.

Oh thank you again for proof reading. That saves me so much time and you don't have to read my rant. Though I doubt that many do, they probably just look at it and then scroll down the page, like nope not reading all of that. I do disagree with one of your previous reviewers.

Nei Li blinked, tossing his head to the side. A faint hint of shock appeared in his expression, then vanished. “Oh. It’s only you.”

I think the period in between "Oh" and "It's" is actually better than a comma. This guy us being woken from a deep slumber-ish mode. It's going to take him longer to react than normal. If you want accuracy, keep the period rather than paying attention to the grammar.

“Yes, I suppose so.” Haskell chuckled to himself. Only. “Were you expecting someone else?”

"Only" is completely necessary here. It's like the glue that holds the two halves of Haskell's response together. Grammar wise it might not be needed but for dramatic effect it belongs. I imagined sarcasm and eye-rolling when this came up and I feel you need to keep it.

“And no, I didn’t have imaginary friends. None of my friends were imaginary. They may be arachnids or cockroaches or in the form of starlight, but they were not imaginary.”

After this point I pretty much lost it and my comments would not really be that useful to you. I'm typing them down anyway.

Haskell sighed, closing his notepad then tossing it onto the table beside his recliner. “Let’s start at the beginning, then. No notes, no interruptions, no talk of medicine.” He locked his hands in embrace, smiling. “Just you, me, and your autobiography.”

Nelly stared at the therapist for a moment, relaxing. He looked up at the ceiling, as if asking for permission from a man he knew wouldn’t reply. He unbuckled himself, then, and unwound.

“It all started in the stars.”

Wow. Your ending was all nice and peaceful almost. Looks at her ending to Jim's chapter. Okay enough explosions for one day. The stars part sounds almost cliche you know because everything always revolves around the stars. Did you start watching Supernatural yet? If not, find it quickly and watch it. Maybe skip up to Season Four with Castiel.

Well that's about all I have for this review. I really thought I'd have more to say but I don't want to overlap with the other reviewers.
Have a nice day.
Lizzy
Queen of the Book Clubs
This is my...darn it I can't remember...review.




User avatar
284 Reviews


Points: 4250
Reviews: 284

Donate
Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 pm
RubyRed wrote a review...



Hello, Ellstar. You requested a review from me a while ago. Let me first off apologize for the late review I have had eight review requests in the past few days. So, now that that's over with let's get into the review. This was very interesting. I almost feel like Nelly is imagining things myself since he has no proof but there are things that make me wonder if what is saying is true as well.

“Yes, I suppose so.” Haskell chuckled to himself. Only. “Were you expecting someone else?”


'Only' doesn't need to there it has no relevance to the sentence.

Nei Li blinked, tossing his head to the side. A faint hint of shock appeared in his expression, then vanished. “Oh. It’s only you.”


It sounds like he threw his head in this sentence. I'd word it differently even though I know what you mean. "Oh. It's only you." should be: "Oh, it's only you."

“Not at all.” Nei confessed, sitting straight up.


Comma instead of a period after 'all'.

“Nelly. It’s Mr. Nelly. I didn’t care for my mother, but her names have always been a thorn in my side.”


I'd put a dash after the first 'Nelly' instead of a period because otherwise it makes your writing look unprofessional and the only time someone should use a period is at the end of a sentence 'Nelly' in itself is not a sentence.

Nei Li scrunched his face in frustration, and inwardly groaned. “I know who you’re talking about, Dr. Wright,” He butted in, stopping him at the right time. “And no, He’s not imaginary. He’s real, He’s here, and He’s the kindest, most irritating individual I have ever encountered in my life.”


'Kindest' then 'most irritating' doesn't really make sense. They almost contradict each other.

“It all started in the stars.”


Ah, the perfect ending to make the reader come back for more.

Overall this was a great beginning to your story. Keep writing so I can keep reviewing!

~Keepwriting

On to the next chapter!




User avatar
45 Reviews


Points: 24
Reviews: 45

Donate
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 pm
View Likes
Costa wrote a review...



Ooh, this has a very interesting start!

Li seems to have a very interesting mind - crazy or not, due to his circumstances - so I'm actually already curious as to where this'll go.
I also enjoy Haskell because he seems rather open-minded for a shrink... even though he's probably enabling Li just to get more info on his "insanity". Maybe he'll change as this goes along.

On the technical side of things, I think you tend to overuse semi-colons a lot. They're not the same as proper periods.

Most people in his neighborhood call him ‘You-Know-Who’; St. Raphael, the hospital he currently works in, calls him ‘The Coincidence’; everyone whose ever reported a car exploding near him or pigs flying above his head refer to him as ‘Hexed’; but Haskell’s assistant found a more appropriate term to use the moment he accidentally turned his living room into a war zone with exploding sharpeners and arrow head pencils—‘The Herald Of Misfortune And Inevitable Doom’.


That's TOO big a string of phrases to go without a full stop. It's very easy to keep writing word after word because it all flows well in our head but it may not be so for others. You'll want to keep your phrases at a decently compact size as the longer it goes, the easier it is for the reader to forget where he started.

I would also warn you to watch your adverbs. They are often overused and add clutter to the story.

Here's a way to rewrite the above bit:

"Most people in his neighborhood call him ‘You-Know-Who’. St. Raphael, the hospital he currently works in, calls him ‘The Coincidence’; everyone who's ever reported a car exploding near him or pigs flying above his head refer to him as ‘Hexed’.
Haskell’s assistant found a more appropriate term the moment he turned his living room into a war zone with exploding sharpeners and arrow head pencils — ‘The Herald Of Misfortune And Inevitable Doom’."

I don't think there's a reason for that "accidentally" because that already seems implied. "Whose" isn't correct in that phrase, either. I didn't touch the "herald" title but does it need to be so overblown? Can't it just be "Herald of Doom" and be done with it?

And speaking of watching your adverbs:

"He opened his arms awkwardly, sucking his lips in an awkward smile. “Look at me now.”


Gotta be careful, see?

Regardless, these are easily fixed problems with a wee bit of editing. You're off to a very good start with this story and I look forward to getting a more in-depth look at Li's situation!




Sujana says...


Thanks for the help! This was written a year ago, but because I've been talking about it a lot and a number of people have been encouraging me to post it, I thought "well, I have what, 30 chapters of this thing lying around? Why not?" I'll definitely have the adverbs in mind. You know how writers always have that phase where '-ly' words seem so tempting.



Random avatar

Points: 520
Reviews: 4

Donate
Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:45 am
View Likes
SD8 says...



Dang dude! You can write! I got lost in the story before I even got half-way in, but I did notice a couple of inconsistencies. It seemed kind of rushed to me also, like it was half-done. I understand this is chapter 1, but even with that knowledge it felt just a bit rushed. Other that that, perfecto!

8/10
-SD8




Sujana says...


Ah! Thank you. What parts did you think were rushed?


Random avatar
SD8 says...


I mainly thought the ending was rushed, but you were much improved in chapter 2.



User avatar
16 Reviews


Points: 503
Reviews: 16

Donate
Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:57 am
View Likes
Youngwriter724 wrote a review...



Alright well I should start off by saying wow. There have been very few pieces I have read and actually enjoyed on this site. But this was amazing I was sucked in entranced, if there would have been more to read I probably wouldn't have stopped. The way the main character thought, the way you described him leaning back staring at the dust in the air was really well written.
If there is anymore to this story pm me I would love to keep reading. keep up the wonderful work (;




Sujana says...


Well. I didn't expect anyone to actually like it.

There is actually more, as there is a second chapter that I already posted (I'm considering making a folder just for this book):

Divine Intervention: Chapter Two

I'll tag you if I ever post another chapter, which is unlikely because the rest of it is sort of bad. But I'm glad you enjoyed it.





Yes definitely. I am really curious to where your going to take the story, and I love your writing so definitely tag me.




It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief