Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » Review

I just finished the most amazing book ever!

by PatriciaTina

So, this morning I just finished reading the book "Room" by Emma Donoghue, and I seriously think that it was the best book I've ever read. This book is about a five year old boy whose whole world is this tiny room that he and his mom have been locked in since before he was even born. It's written in his perspective, and it basically just tells their story starting on his fifth birthday... (I would say more but I don't want to give anything away.)

If you haven't read it though, I wouldn't suggest reading it if you're under, say like 15 or 16 since it does have quite a bit of mature content. It may be in the perspective of a five year old, but it sure wasn't meant for kids! But I was wondering if there was anyone here who has read it, and what did you think of it? Post away! :D

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:29 am
ElementalBlood says...

Ah! Been looking for a good read, sounds interesting. O_o I will definitely look this up ^_^ *makes mental note to look for it in a library*

There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable