E - Everyone Language

To My Dear Teacher

by OmMolly

My dear teacher

My dear preacher
All words I spell
Are no explain as well
who really you are!
You are the shiny star
The one who made me a human
The one who made me superwoman
Thank you no enough to be provided

Love you for all stuff you well guided

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:03 pm
mthanmark263 says...

nice poem you really talented ,how do you do it ?

OmMolly says...

Thank you. Just doing my best to practise and the more I read the more my work improves.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:29 pm
shieldmaiden wrote a review...

This must be so encouraging to all your teachers. I know I find it encouraging to know that there are good teachers who continue to try to inspire their students to strive for their goals in life. Their job must be difficult, considering how many other students don't seem to care about anything. I really liked how you described your teacher as 'preacher' and 'shiny star'. Great word play. Keep writing!

-Shieldmaiden

OmMolly says...

Thank you for your nice and supportive words.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:26 am
Bhaavya Singh wrote a review...

Hey OmMolly, welcome to YWS.
You wrote a beautiful poem on teachers, pointing out their indispensible roles in our life. The rhyme scheme is nice and the words used are simple and irie. But I would like to point out a few things, you should have used punctuations, they add to the beauty of the language. The narration should have been a bit more clear. I know english can sometimes be a weird and confusing language. On the whole your creation is simple, sweet and beautiful. This is an excellent headstart, I want to see more from you.

OmMolly says...

Thank you for your review. I will always do my best to improve my work.

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr