Under my spell

by Nikkb

This book is about a girl named Cara who is twenty-five years old and beautiful, intlligent and kind. She's also a witch. Unsure of her feelings towards magic and desperate to escape the clutches of her overearing mother, she takes a'proper' job as a nanny for the Wilkins family. But things don't go quite as she has planned. Read the book to find out more.

I thought the book was really good.

The author of this book is Deborah Wright she has also written the Rebal Fairy.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:57 am
docyuris85 wrote a review...

Cara is twenty-five years old and beautiful, intelligent and kind. She's also a witch. Unsure of her feelings towards magic and desperate to escape the clutches of her overbearing mother, she takes a 'proper' job as a nanny for the Wilkins family. But things don't go quite as she has planned. Cara moves into the Wilkins' home and before long the whole family come to rely on her as a source of fun and excitement in their lives. Nick and Andie Wilkins' marriage is falling apart and so Cara sets about trying to reconcile them. When her benign attempts to fix things result in Nick flirting with her and Andie contemplating an affair, Cara can't resist any longer. She resorts to the magic she's been trying so hard to to give up and soon the whole house is in uproar

Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:40 pm
Rydia says...

I read this one about a year ago and it was pretty good but not the best I've read. Still, if you're looking for a pleasant, fantasy book, I suggest you check it out.

Moo.
— Cow