Home » Literary works » Other » Other

12+

With you

by Nerdychic

So listen to the sound of water falls and smell the sent of flower through the air. but nothing can ever be better then you here with me no matter what we're doing or saying its always better then anything else no one will ever mean as much as you do to me or be as special or make me feel special nothing will ever make me leave you because you are so special to me and always will be .I love you so much but yet there's so few words and not enough to say how much .so little time on this earth and every minute we spend together is precious .so much to say to little time so few ways to describe how I truly feel about you and how much you truly mean to me how special you are and that I would give up anything for you ,go through anything for you , do anything for you .so listen hear smell but there is never anything as wonderful as being with you

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:56 am
Drkinjal wrote a review...

Well you can make blush anyone. Very beautiful message to your lover .

Specific this line " I would give up anything for you ," i fell it was me telling this to my lover.

but only thing i don't like is the format . Like do write in different paragraph.

It would make good outlook .

By the way nice title. I came here to read this just because it has wonderful title . 👌👍

Nice try .

godlypopo wrote a review...

Hello, Godly here for a review and happy review day!

This is truly heart filled and interesting! I enjoyed reading it and the message was cute and wonderful. I like how you talk of your love as something that is limitless and how you use comparison to emphasise your point. The title links well to the monologue as well as the entire thing is about the both of you. This shows how you are linked with your significant other so much that you live in a world where it is the two of you rather than just one. This is a truly beautiful way of putting things and many who are in love can relate well with this. This is incredibly heartfelt and I really hope you continue in the romantic genre as you have a nick for it! I do have a few improvements for it, however. You need to make sure to capitalise the first word of every sentence as I noticed it was infrequent in your piece. Another punctual error was the spacing of full stops/periods but that isn't too hard to fix. Apart from that it was pretty much well done with grammar.

Over all this is a sweet piece and I really hope to see more from you in the future!

All the best,
Godly :D

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 am
Spartan118 wrote a review...

Hi this is Spartan 118 here for a super awesome amazing super awesome cool fun time review and I hope you love my review.
First the title of this romantic writing is really eye catching and really heart felt. Second I can tell that you love the person you wrote this romantic writing about and that you want to be with them forever. Third I didn't see any grammar or punctuation errors nor was I looking for them or care if there are any because I am not a grammar or punctuation Nazi like some people. Fourth this writing should have more reviews than it does and I am honestly doing this for the points and to help my team win the review day. I hope you keep up the good work and keep on writing no matter what. Fifth this is honestly one of my favorite romantic writings so far. I really hope to see more of your work in the future and keep on writing works like this and keep making them amazing as well.
Hi this is Spartan 118 signing out and I hope you loved this super awesome amazing super awesome cool fun time review.
I hope you have wonderful day, evening, night, or morning depending on where you live.
P.S. I really hope you have a long and happy life with this person.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:48 am
5319Kyle says...

Its a beautiful feeling, how precious they seem in our arms at times. This poems inspires me to write of my loved one, and I love it for doing so. I question your format, as it would be easier to understand had it been in stanzas. That did not stop me from enjoying it. I hope to read more from you.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:48 am
5319Kyle says...

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 am
Nerdychic says...

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 am
Nerdychic says...

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound