When you can't find the meaning of your life

by deleted21

Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:07 am
Diap wrote a review...

Hey there,
Coming up with purely a surmise rather than any grave review this time.
Looks like you are definitely at a loss every now and then, puzzled with the goal or meaning of the so-called LIFE. But, your works apart from this one quite vividly suggest something a bit otherwise. To me, life is more than meaningful to you whenever u explore it in the freshh air, or go for random search of happiness in the vastness of story-writing rather than the confined homestead.
However, quite impressive is the way you sum up the words presumably at a mental condition disarrayed enough.
Wishing a meaningful journey
Diap here
:D

Holysocks wrote a review...

Hey there!

I kind of love this and I'm not sure why. I mean, on the surface it's just a funny little thing that is also really sad... but I mean, I think a lot of people on YWS would read this and go "Oh..." because that's what we're doing, isn't it?

I mean, here's the thing about the internet. It's a freak'n amazing way to connect people from ALL over the world, and it enables pretty well just about anyway to learn what ever the heck they want. But it also swallows time. I think we've all been there, at two in the morning, wondering what happened to the evening. And that weird time laps, where everything seems to get lost, that makes us feel like we weren't productive- even when we are sometimes. I realized this awhile ago, but only recently have a started doing something about it. For me, I don't think I can just let an amazing thing like the internet disappear from my life- even a little bit (well obviously I'd have to a little bit), but I think what's more important is to make sure your time is being used. For example, I've started doing reviews in that time laps, so that it's less of a time lapse... and I think it's working.

I mean I basically said yes to all of those things but I've always been obsessed with food, yo. But I think this is a really important thing for people to realize, because I think anything can send you into a weird time lapse, where you hate yourself and can't stand the universe, etc.

I think the only thing I have to say for this work to improve, since I agree with most of it and it's pretty short, is that I want more. I'd like it if you explained to people HOW to find the meaning in their lives. And I know that may be a big thing to ask and I know it's not exactly what you were planning on doing, since this seems more just spur of the moment than anything else. But maybe go into detail why this that would be a sad existence, and try to encourage folks forward?

just in the corner of your desk.

I especially liked this as an ending because, although it seems very vague and almost too abstract in a sense... it also feels like you're mostly addressing writer's in that. And it's kind of like saying smarten up and write your story already!

Anyway, sorry this wasn't much of a review. I hope you keep writing! c:

-Socks

Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 am
Eros wrote a review...

Heyaa, Nire!!

I am reviewing your work for the first time!!I never came accross your works.

So, Let us start!

First thing first. The title. The characteristics of a good title are, it should be catchy, attractive, and captivating. I feel very very happy to say that the title of your work has ll the above characteristics. :D

The next thing is the choice of set of the words. The words which you have used here are simple and easy to understand. I liked this.
I liked the theme of this stuff. I liked the main idea which forms it's basis.
I liked this work. Very motivating and inspiring. This work is emitting rays of positivity and new hopes. I liked this very much from the core of my heart. Really.
Keep up the good work.
I read your work for the first time, as I mentioned in the beginning. And I am amazed by your positive writing.
This work has a strong, powerful message at the end. This is what I loved the most about your work. Your writing skill is amazing.

Now, I would like to end up my review by the following lines:
Keep writing...
Never cease...
Because we all love to keep reading such AWESOME works, like this one.
Have a great day/evening!!
:D

~Eros

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25