18+ Language Mature Content

Delta - 24.3

by LordWolf

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language and mature content.

Robe pulled them together once more, pushing Glenn back onto his back and resuming the position that had started before his tumble onto the floor.  No matter how much he was looking forward to the tender lips around his cock, Robe pushed the thought out of his head for a short time being.  He shifted his hips to match with Glenn’s and ground down slightly, feeling a new rush as they rubbed against each other.  He would have to be very careful this evening if wanted to make it the entire way through.

“Somehow it didn’t manage to come up when we were discussing you.  If I had known that though I probably would have dealt with you differently.”

“Oh do tell, Detective.”

“I probably would have fucked you in her storage closet.  It has some wonderful inspirational posters in it,” Robe paused only to lean down and whisper into Glenn’s ear.“I’m sure one of those office supplies would have been able to inspire you to come for me, in addition to my cock up your ass.”

The moaning beneath him started again.  Robe left his lips at Glenn’s ear, slowly sucking on the lobe and biting at his partner’s neck.  It was a careful marking and Robe sighed a bit at the realization the soldier’s leather jacket would be hiding his handiwork.

If it will all be covered, then you should make it something impressive to cover.

The thought danced around in his mind for a few minutes as Robe left more marks on Glenn’s tender neck.  The path gracefully traced down from his ears to his collarbone, and after Robe initially let up he traced the map with his fingertips.  From beneath Robe the moaning and whimpering never stopped, never faltered in its continuity and begging for more of the same.  As Robe placed his lips against Glenn’s skin once again, he set out with the purpose of getting a more verbal beg.  He wanted to hear exactly how badly his partner wanted something between them to be happening, actual words that would tell him more of a story.

Robe made his way across the waiting chest, remembering the movements of Glenn just a little bit ago when it came to the concern of nipples.  He decided to start gentle, repay the favor that Glen had given him, but Robe had other intents in mind.  Those certain intents that he made clear when biting down on the sensitive area and the reaction of the body trying to shift beneath him.

“Ahh, Robe, please.”

“Please, what, darling?”

Please.

Maybe Robe wasn’t that rusty in his skills after all.

There was so much temptation to move on, so much more area to cover but he felt a need to stay at the top of Glenn’s chest for awhile longer.  A series of questions popped up in his mind and Robe wanted to find out the answer to each one.  Biting down on the other nipple, he felt Glenn squirming beneath him once again, along with another cry of shock.  There was a momentary worry across his mind about waking the neighbors, but it quickly disappeared when he placed his own mouth over Glenn’s.

No better way to stifle a moan than with a kiss.

They remained locked in that position for another long while.  Glenn’s hands had crept down to Robe’s ass and Robe found one of his own hands between their grinding hips.  The act would have better if he had taken the lube from the bedside cabinet, but they had gotten excited enough so far to be a bit slick.  More exploration of his partner led to the answers for a few more of the questions on Robe’s mind.

Among them he found out that Glenn’s size matched up to the appearance and the ego.  Another realization was that the man liked attention to his testicles.  And would wince away physically but moan at the contact of a finger near his ass.  Just near.  Not even in.  Robe thought about Glenn’s self-naming as a ‘slut’ as slid the fingers between his partner’s balls and back to the waiting ass.

All in due time.

“Ah, please.  Do you want me to beg for this?”

Glenn had looked up to Robe’s eyes while he asked the question.  They maintained a steady contact for a few minutes and Glenn sighed slightly when letting his head fall back onto the pillow.  Robe moved his fingers up to their waiting cocks, grinding their hips together once again and feeling the pleasure rush through him.

“That’s exactly what you want, isn’t it?”  Glenn was asking him the question through their simultaneous pants.

“Hmm?”

“You want me to beg.  Yeah?”

Robe rolled their hips together once more, sliding both of his hands up Glenn’s ribs and taking another kiss from the open mouth.  He thought carefully about his answer for his partner, wondering what answer would be acceptable, no matter what Robe really wanted.  Of course he wanted Glenn to beg.  The first time he had someone in bed for an extended time, or in general in a year, was going to be drawn out to exactly how he liked it.

“I would like you to beg for it, yes.”

“You’re a bit of a dominating man in bed, do you know that?”

“I am aware of that fact and I’d be a bit disappointed if you hadn’t figured out my position by now.”

Soon Robe’s casual thrusting received an answer from Glenn’s own hips, and a set of hands on his ass bringing them closer together.  It was harder and harder to stave off that orgasm, but Robe had a particular location in mind.

“Please fuck me.  I want, you to do so and you want to do so.I don’t see what’s stopping us.”

“Lube.”

“What about it?”

“We can’t go any further until you get it out of the top drawer.  And get the condoms as well.”

Robe saw the look in the soldier’s eyes of wanting to say something, but a glare back dismissed the thought.  He knew himself to be clean and could wager that Glenn was most likely in a clean state as well, but that was no excuse to not use a condom.  If this was going to somehow spiral into a relationship, there would be plenty of time to go further and Robe preferred to be playing it safe.

“I did get the gist from your look, Robe, but you don’t need that,” Glen lifted a finger to point to the condom foil, and then continued, “if you don’t want to use one.”

“I understand that, darling, but I’m playing it safe this way and I’ll stay like this.  We have a lot of time for going further.”

A small amount of lube was poured onto Robe’s finger tips and he knelt carefully between Glenn’s thighs.  While he inserted the first digit, he leaned up to kiss his partner and enjoy the moans following the insertion.  He slid the finger around a few times before adding in a second, carefully stretching Glenn out, all while keeping their careful kisses going.  There was a gasp as he pulled his lips away and returned to the kneeling position.

“I’ll be back up there in moment, dear.  Just need more lube if we’re going to get another finger in there.”  Robe left one light peck upon Glenn’s lips and continued, “If you’ll just be patient for now you’ll get what you want very soon.I don’t want to hurt you.”

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard