z

Young Writers Society



Twisted

by LilSarahBreezy


Did anyone read this?

If you've read Speak (by the same author), this is a great companion book. Even if you haven't read Speak, this book was amazing, and, in my opinion, better than the former.

Twisted is about a teenage boy who has a huge crush on a gorgeous girl. One night, at a party, the girl gets drunk and tries to get him to... ahem... do some "stuff" with her. Instead of taking advantage of her, he leaves. Later on, people find out that someone DID do something to the girl, and everyone blames the boy.

This was an AMAZING read, and I reccomend it to everyone. It sounds like a "boy book", but I think everyone would enjoy it (ages... 11 and up?).


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
5 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 5

Donate
Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:44 am
LilSarahBreezy says...



Yeah, I know, I was thinking the same thing when my English teacher had our literary circle read it. I really didn't like Speak, personally, but I thought Twisted was one of the best books I had ever read. So give it a shot!




User avatar
402 Reviews


Points: 6517
Reviews: 402

Donate
Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:36 am
Clo wrote a review...



It does sound like a good book. Especially since I did enjoy Speak.

But it's kind of weird that the plot is almost exactly the same, if just for the MC and some small changes. Okay, it's NOT the same but... the author must really like this topic! Oy.





*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues