Fairy Diary | Day 4

by Liberty500

This Diary entry will be awfully short as today was awfully dull and boring! ~Lily

Bonjour!

Ooo... I like that new greeting better than "Hi Diary.". Haha! Anyways, where did you learn it from?

Andri. Oh! Speaking of Andri, she asked me today if I wanted to start a FairyTube Channel with her-

And you said...?

I said "YES!" and she got so happy! Then we started planning what we were going to do.

You should do a video on your life, Lily.

Ahh! That's brilliant, Diary! OMG, I have to call Andri and tell her!

Wait...

What?

What about Emalia? Aren't you gonna add her to your squad?

No! Eww! She's not even my friend anymore!

What?! Why?!

Because she said I'm mean and then I called her mean and she said she hated me and then I said I hated her and then she stormed away and then I screamed at her at the top of my lungs that I did not want to be friends with her anymore.

Why did she call you mean in the first place?

Ugh, Diary, stop asking so many question, I have to call my bestie! 

Oh... Okay then, bye.

~  ~  ~

My dear friend who is reading this, I am very sad at the moment. Why? You ask why?! It's because Lily is acting so... so... UGH!

~  ~  ~

Oh my, I have a feeling that I am not in Lily's room anymore.

That's because your not!

Oh my! LUKE! You saved me, my hero!

Bluck, I'm not your hero and I did not save you. I have questions.

Oh dear...

Can I ask? Give me a straight answer, yes or no?

Uh... Yes.

Great! Onto my first question: You said that you were cursed to stay as a diary, but for how long, and why, and when?

That's three questions in one go.

Answers please, or else Lily will go to her room and find out you're missing.

But I'm right in front of you darling.

Shut up! Start the story!

You are so impolitely rude! Ask me nicely.

Can you please tell me how you ended up as a diary, Diary?

Sure! Why not? Ok...

I used to be a young fairy girl who used to hang around with her friends. One day, I went to the wishing fountain and wished to be something else other than a fairy. Life as a fairy was boring! I wanted to be a human!

But that's not allowed!

I know! Let me continue! Anyways... While I was saying my wish aloud, Her Majesty, Queen Caralainay was looking through her magic ball camera at me.

She saw you make the wish!

Yes, dear. She saw me and heard me, because, you know, it's a magic ball camera.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

She ordered her guards to fetch me from the fountain at once!

And you were cursed?

Hush boy! Let me talk!

Sorry.

It's okay, dear. Anyhow, it was an honor to see Her Majesty, though.

I've seen her majesty before.

Really? When?

On a school field trip, of course!

What?! A trip to see Her Majesty?

Yeah, why? Is that a problem?

No. Anyways, that's when she cursed me. But before cursing me, she gave me a two-hour long lecture.

Haha!

That's not funny! I have a question for you.

What is it?

Will you help me break this diary curse for me?

Uh...

I'll pay you back some how.

You said some how.

Ok, I WILL pay you back! Happy? Now will you help me?

Um... I don't know.

I am not sitting here for an 'I don't know', dear Luke.

Fine! I'll help you! But you have to tell me how to break the curse.

Yes, I know, I'll get to that part right now.

Oh no! Lily found out I took you again! I have to get you back to her! Sorry! BYE!

Bye, dear.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:56 am

Hello my friend, FlamingPhoenix here with yet another review for you on this lovely day.

Let's get to it.

This story just keeps getting even more interesting. I think it's really cool that you are getting Luke more involved in the story, it's making it a lot more fun to read. I think Luke has a really cool personality that I would love to know more about so I can't wait till the next chapter were I get to see what he will do next, or if Lily will fink out what's going on between him and her diary. Oh so many questions just waiting to be answered.

I do have to say I would like more of Lily's family in the story, you no You did say she had more brother's and sisters. It would be funny if Luke was found out by one of his brothers, and them maybe they tell on him, I don't know that is all up to you, but that was just a suggestion to tell you what I meant.

I do have to say I am wondering what is going on between Lilly and her friend. I do wonder if they will ever make up or if they will be enemies. That I guess will have to be answered in later chapters.

I think I have told you this before but I think I'm going to tell you again. It's super soon that this diary can talk, and how I have found out that she is a fairy. So cool! I'm sitting here wondering if Luke can help her and changer her back?

So I guess I have said it already in this review. You have done a really good job on this chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one. So off I go to the next one. Never stop writing and have a great day/night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix. :D

Liberty500 says...

Thanks for the review! I think you may have given me quite a lot of ideas!

I'm glad I could help you out. I look forward to reading more of your story.

Liberty500 says...

:)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:34 am
Horisun wrote a review...

This was very- sorry, I meant FAIRY good! I'm enjoying this series very- I mean, FAIRY much! It was a little short, but that doesn't matter, as long as you don't make it feel rushed. (Which you didn't) The one thing that I think could be changed is Fairy tube. I don't know why, but that just feels... Off. I feel as if you should still have it, but it be called something else, like the Fairy Good Video Uploader? Okay, that ones a mouthful, but you get my point. And maybe its just me. Other then that, I loved this, it was really good! I look forward to reading more!

Liberty500 says...

Thank you so much, Horisun! <3

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 am
tinybookfarie wrote a review...

Hi tinybookfaire here for a review and I’d like to say how much this poem makes me laugh. You were really funny when you wrote this. I really love the imagination and the creativity here and I would like to say good job!

The one part I would like to point out is that I was trying to understand if something or someone was speaking back to her. I’m not sure if this what you were going for but that’s what it seemed like when I was reading this. Anyway, I would suggest using a dialogue. It’s what someone is saying to another when you write anything. Usually you put them in quotation marks. The part with the bold words is actually okay. The first part, I would suggest if you’re not going to use a dialogue, then use some bold words.

It’s day four so i’m guessing this wasn’t suppose to be the first one I was suppose to read. Oops! My bad. Look, I really love the fantasy in this plus it’s a FAIRY diary and i’m TinybookFARIE!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, i’m Weird.

Anyway, good job and keep writing!!!

Liberty500 says...

Thanks for the review. The one in Italics is the Diary talking back to Luke and Lily. Lily's talking in Original font. And Luke is talking in Bold. :D
Hope that helped! And also, to clear away the confusion you might want to read the first three Fairy Diary entries. :D

Yeah...i know. I%u2019ll look forward!!!!!!

Liberty500 says...

:D

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins